BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Abbey L.
Kenosha, Wi
Dawn is the only dish soap we use! I love it! and There is so many other uses than just for cleaning the dishes!
Abbey B.
I am a person that tries to buy off brand products as much as possible. That being said, I never skimp on my dish soap. Dawn is the best quality for the money and you can simply can't find it anywhere else
Sarah C.
Racine, Wi
This is the only kind of dish soap I will buy, cuts grease like no other and gets dishes clean! Love it, I'm not a fan of fruity smelling dish soap so this is perfect for me! Gets the job done!
Kelli B.
Gainesville, GA
I mainly use this soap because of a little trick I learned. Every summer, I use this stuff to clean the fleas off of my dog before I get flea medicine for him. When he gets in the bath tub, I put a ring of the soap around his neck so that when I spray him with water, the fleas will run up towards his head and into the soap and die. it also smells amazing.
Desiree R.
Fort Smith, AR
This product is one of a kind does wonders on dishes and smells great....highly recommend
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
I love dawn! Any kind of dawn dish liquid is the best! Can be pricey but the bubble quality is unreal! No cons, this stuff is awesome and smells awesome! The pink hand one makes my hands feel so soft! Go get you some!
Sydney S.
Lewistown, PA
I love this stuff!! You can clean almost anything with it. You can soak dishes in it or use it to just wash them.
BettyLina T.
This is my all time favorite dish soap. I use it to wash my highlighted hair to keep it from getting brassy. It is amazing to clean my tan suede couches and carpet without leaving a soapy or hard feel on them. The only problem I have is it irritates my excema on my hands but that's only because of my condition.
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
Really good quality dishwashing soap! Foams a lot and is good with taking away grease and leaves the dishes smelling great as well!!
Carrie H.
Prattville, AL
Best soap to use when hand washing dishes. I can squirt a about a tablespoon full in a pan, let sit a couple minutes, and everything that was stuck comes off completely.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?