BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Olivia L.
Overland Park, KS
Miracle liquid! Dawn is the most reliable dishsoap that smells great and gets tough grime out! It was even used to clean baby ducks in the oil spill. It is a great value and definitely a staple to have in the home. There will always be a bottle of Dawn in my house!
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
I personally don't see the greatness of Dawn, I grew up using it as it's all my parents would buy, It made me dislike doing dishes, it does not do a good job on cutting grease, I find it takes a lot of the soap to do half a sink full of dishes.

However, I do use it a lot when we have kittens, never failed they'd end up with fleas, and being too young to use normal flea medicine, the Dawn did help get rid of them , And I used it on the recent puppy I got until he was old enough to use normal flea meds on. But as for using it for my dishes, I don't use it for my dishes any more.
Monica E.
Los Angeles, CA
Whenever I have a greasy container I just squirt some dawn and I let it sit there and it helps remove the grease!
Autumn D.
Manassas, VA
I love Dawn! It's really soft on hands when you're washing and smells nice. It gets everything off! I buy it always.
Johanna R.
Mc Intosh, AL
Not only is this a great dish washing cleaner, I use it on my pets, stains, grease stains, everything in between. It is one of the most multi purpose product on the shelves. It does an amazing job at cleaning and it does not take any effort. I love you Dawn!
Diana S.
My mom loves it smells nice and doesnt leave the smell on plates stunning i reccomend it!
Julnyca C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Dawn is the only hand soap used in my home. Dawn dish soap is so versatile that I always purchase it for various household needs.
Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
This is the only dish soap we use. My mom got my started on my brand loyalty to Dawn. A little goes a long way and they make it in great scents too.
Rachel A.
Greensboro, NC
Dawn is fantastic! Really eliminates scrubbing which I hate having to do. Anything caked on I soak it not even for a long time and it comes right off.
Amy Z.
Galloway, NJ
Hands down best soap! If you go on Pinterest you can find other uses too!! Laundry etc
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?