BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Megan S.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love dawn soap so if you guys need to wash the dishes really clean this is the soap
Nicole P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This dish soap leaves my dishes so shiny I love it smells clean and beautiful I like it
Carolyn D.
I love Dawn dish soap. It is not too harsh on your hand and cleans dishes wonderfully.
Tristan D.
London, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use down on everything! Homemade floor solution, dog shampoo & way more! I love it !
Sabrina w.
Lexington , KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love dawn I usually buy the different scented ones but the original is great as well.
Diana W.
Fort Wayne
Love this. It works very well on grease. I use it in a number of my homemade cleaners.
Estefany R.
My mom has been buying this brand for years. And now, I use to clean my makeup brushes!
Jael O.
Love the way this cleans my dishes & with little effort, they come out sparkling clean!
Kim H.
Mableton, GA
I have been using this dish soap for years and will continue to use it. It's the best!
Reva H.
This is my favorite dish soap!! I buy this regularly and would recommend it to others!!
Liz R.
I'd like to know where they found the giant economy sized version in the picture!
Sarah A.
How do you use dawn other than for just washing dishes?
Nicole C.
Essex, MD
Is it tough on grease like normal dawn?
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
I love that this product can be used on animals and doesn't harm them
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Anyone else ever used dawn as a stain remover or for fleas?