BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Rayvenn S.
Dalton, GA
Affordable and clean. Doesn't dry out my hands. Cleans my dishes from tough stuck food to greasy pans.
Brionia G.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is my go too dish washing liquid. It does it exactly what it needs to do for a nice and low price.
Zuleima S.
wall township
I love this product it clean with a little amount to be use and it leaves a nice feeling in your hands.
Lindsey O.
Jeanerette, LA
This is the dish soap of my choice...i have not tried the other scents yet but will in the near future
Roberto M.
Joliet, IL
I love this product so much that it made my dishes so white and clean. I really recommend to try this.
mairacastro106
Dawn is my favorite dish soap it not only cleans well with out drying out your hands. Love love love!
Erika M.
Bethesda, MD
Great product that always gets rid of stuck-on food. Always reliable and not too strong of a fragrance.
Stephanie C.
Tampa, FL
Makes doing dishes easy. Takes off baked on stains without too much elbow grease. It's s great product
Prachi J.
51, princeton arms north 1 , Hightstown, NJ - 08520
I am using this since last one year . The liquid is thick. Little goes long way. It's better than Ajax.
Megan B.
Allentown, PA
Perfect! Especially when mixed with white vinegar for cleaning. Takes hard water stains off everything
Liz R.
I'd like to know where they found the giant economy sized version in the picture!
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
I love that this product can be used on animals and doesn't harm them
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Anyone else ever used dawn as a stain remover or for fleas?
Sarah A.
How do you use dawn other than for just washing dishes?
Nicole C.
Essex, MD
Is it tough on grease like normal dawn?

Walmart