BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11983)
Jennifer H.
Mayer, MN
Easy to use, cuts through grease and grime easily. Leaves dishes sparkly and super clean!
Dali H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Dawn is such a good brand because its so affordable and reliable, always does a good job
Brandie S.
Robstown , TX
Love the way the original scent smells this soap is awesome with grease helps clean fast
Christy M.
Great product. I use this daily and it works wonderful. Cuts grease and cleans very well
Jennifer W.
Talbott, TN
Use this everyday. Highly recommended. Use to clean all kinds of things, not just dishes.
Cynthia C.
Absolutely the best dish soap hands down! Love this product and company! Great smell too!
Katy H.
I like this deterrent because it's the only dish washing detergent that cuts the grease.
Krystalle H.
Favorite soap of all time! Gets all the grease off of my dishes and has a delicate smell.
Eloaisa Y.
Alvin, TX
This is the only dishsoap i use. I buy the 40 oz. & just keep refilling my small bottle.
This is the only soap I use, the only kind I can rely on for dishes and for multi purpose
Jennifer S.
Manalapan, NJ
Does this product really clean dishes well?
yesenia r.
Santa Maria, CA
Does it make anyone else's sponge smell bad I was using Palmolive and I used tell my poor lil sponge fell apart and then I switch to dawn with a brand new sponge and within a week of doing dishes it started to smell has this happened to anyone else???
Erica G.
I don't just use it to clean dishes, great for stains. What do you use it for?
raina p.
Corona, CA
what other products besides dishes can i use dawn for? i love the soap
Brandi R.
Lansing , MI
I didn't know they sold them in this size where can I get one other than Sam's club cause I don't have a membership