BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Lynn K.
Freedom, WI
My son's baseball team decided to go with all white uniforms making some of those stains difficult to clean. I found that rubbing dawn dish soap into those stains before washing takes them right out.
Anavel J.
I like to wash the dishes with dove because it has a good scent to it and it doesn't make your hands fell dry.
Sylvia R.
Milwaukee, WI
The antibacterial soap is awesome! Out of all the dawns product this is my favorite. And I believe this one actually takes away grease faster then just regular dawn.
Jessica T.
Hamilton , OH
Dawn is the only kitchen soap I'll buy. I usually get the dawn escapes cause they smell good (: but dawn seems to be the best and fairly priced
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn makes a great liquid dish detergent, it gets dishes clean and shiny which I love.
Kathryn C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love dawn. I always have and always will. This is the best soap out there. And you can also use it to wash your dogs. use it for more than just washing dishes!
ana h.
THE ONLY PRODUCT THAT I USE TO CLEAN MY DISHES. IT TAKES THE GREASE OUT FAST. AND IT SMELLS SO GOOD..YOU DON'T HAVE TO USE A LOT OF PRODUCT TO GET GREAT RESULTS.
Kim W.
Memphis, TN
This product is a staple in my home. This soap can be used for hands, dishes, spot cleaning for carpets, and so much more.
Allison N.
Nashville, TN
Dawn dish soap is a great brand! It works A LOT better than other brands. Dawn is always the brand in my house.
Edna G.
San Antonio, TX
Dawn is the only one I use to wash dishes, because it works!! It does the job of removing the grease from the dishes!
Jennifer S.
Manalapan, NJ
Does this product really clean dishes well?
yesenia r.
Santa Maria, CA
Does it make anyone else's sponge smell bad I was using Palmolive and I used tell my poor lil sponge fell apart and then I switch to dawn with a brand new sponge and within a week of doing dishes it started to smell has this happened to anyone else???
raina p.
Corona, CA
what other products besides dishes can i use dawn for? i love the soap
Erica G.
I don't just use it to clean dishes, great for stains. What do you use it for?
Brandi R.
Lansing , MI
I didn't know they sold them in this size where can I get one other than Sam's club cause I don't have a membership