BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Sandra A.
Catawissa, PA
The best dish soap for cleaning even the greasiest dishes! It doesn't take much to clean a sink full!
I always get dawn original not just to use for dishes but it also helps get all sorts of stains out!
Stephanie L.
Richmond hill, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the 2nd best dish detergent to use. It’s also pretty great with your hands; and smells good!
sofia m.
Chester, VA
I love using my this soap it's affordable and gets all the dishes clean just the way they need to be.
Ashley D.
Chillicothe, MO
The only dish soap I trust for my dishes. Cleans off debri amazingly and leaves behind zero residue.
Christina M.
Calif City, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn! I use this to wash a lot of things. Dishes, makeup brushes, anything with oil or grease.
Sabrina A.
Gets the job done without overdoing a strong scent! Gets rid of grease and cleans dishes really good.
ShamayaC O.
This does not dry out my hands and cleans very well lathering up good not requiring a lot of product
Kim H.
Clark, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best soap hands down. Can be used on everything. I even use it on my cat who has fleas to kill them.
Olivia H.
Helps get rid of those greasy messes. Gentle on hands as well. Not bad for cleaning muddy puppy paws
Jennifer S.
Manalapan, NJ
Does this product really clean dishes well?
raina p.
Corona, CA
what other products besides dishes can i use dawn for? i love the soap
yesenia r.
Santa Maria , CA
Does it make anyone else's sponge smell bad I was using Palmolive and I used tell my poor lil sponge fell apart and then I switch to dawn with a brand new sponge and within a week of doing dishes it started to smell has this happened to anyone else???
Erica G.
I don't just use it to clean dishes, great for stains. What do you use it for?
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
I didn't know they sold them in this size where can I get one other than Sam's club cause I don't have a membership