BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lidia M.
Wasco , CA
Dawn smells so good. It cleans my dishes well. I like how it doesn’t dry my skin after using the dishes
Kateema B.
Cleans the dishes great and excellent with greasy pots. The original smell is ok but i prefer fragrance
Titania L.
Brentwood, TN
Sensitive and smooth product. Also used to wash oil spills off animals. But affordable and works great
Lexi P.
Lufkin, TX
Great for my tough situations to get the grease and grime off my opens. Don't care for the ingredients.
Kristin H.
I used to use dollar tree dish soap until i bought a bottle of Dawn once and have bought it ever since
Daphne
Castaic, CA
Keep dishes clean and smelling nice you don't need a lot to clean just a couple drops will do the trick
Lily T.
When we used to use dish soap from the store (now using norwex) it worked amazing and smelt really good
Nicole O.
Mooresville, NC
This dish detergent helps to clean my dishes very efficiently and fast. It is usually the brand I use.
Melissa L.
Lennox, SD
It works well and has a nice fragrance. I have never had an issue with it and it does get the job done.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Only brand of soap I use! I clean my dishes to toilets with this. Leaves them sparkly clean no residue!
Hannah I.
Can you use this on your car?
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does anyone else have the issue that this leaves a taste behind on glasses?
Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, CA
Who has a favorite Dawn dish soap? Mine is the Olay one, the pink color and the sweet smell always keeps me buying more.
amanda m.
Am i the only one who uses it for pets too.. Lol after a day outside with other dogs my dog is always scratching .. And i take her a bath with dawn. Works good!
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides Dishes, What do you use dawn for?