BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
natalie t.
Orange, CA
The only dish soap I will use. Gets all grime and grease off of your dishes and works amazing
Tamahara B.
Del Rio, TX
Keep it original! The best to use with greasy dishes, smelly cups, it gets rid of everything!
Shawna S.
This is great for grease. It smells good and it's not harsh on your hands. We use this daily
cassie b.
Olympia, WA
I use this product in my household on a daily basis and completely happy with Dawn dish soap.
Angela B.
Tooele, UT
Still feel this the best dish soap ever made. Never have issues with my dishes getting clean.
Samanthw P.
I love the blue dawn it cuts through grease and is easy on your hands. Gets my dishes clean.
Miranda V.
Victorville, CA
The only dish soap I use. Especially the dawn ultra. Gets rid of all the grease. So amazing.
Yaya G.
Pasadena, CA
We've used this for over 20 years it leaves our dishes clean and shiny! fights grease great
Rita P.
The best dish soap out there. This fights the grease quick and easy. The price is great too.
Regina T.
Fort Myers, FL
Gets my greasy dishes clean. Very reasonable in price. And the fragrance is not overwhelming.
Hannah I.
Can you use this on your car?
Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, CA
Who has a favorite Dawn dish soap? Mine is the Olay one, the pink color and the sweet smell always keeps me buying more.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does anyone else have the issue that this leaves a taste behind on glasses?
amanda m.
Am i the only one who uses it for pets too.. Lol after a day outside with other dogs my dog is always scratching .. And i take her a bath with dawn. Works good!
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides Dishes, What do you use dawn for?