BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Tavia K.
Lexington, KY
This is the only dishwashing liquid that I buy for stripping cloth diapers (Bum Genius). You must get the BLUE kind for diapers. It is recommended to put a squirt or 2 in the wash when washing cloth diapers about once every 2-3 months for help with absorbancy and prevent repelling.
Jasmine H.
I am the biggest fan of Dawn! It gets rid of the toughest messes on your dishes and they make some pretty great smelling ones i.e. the green apple. Plus you are helping wildlife out by buying it.
Jessica T.
Hamilton , OH
Dawn is the only kitchen soap I'll buy. I usually get the dawn escapes cause they smell good (: but dawn seems to be the best and fairly priced
Ashley R.
Plattsmouth, NE
I don't have a huge income so I try to save money when I can anywhere... I tried by buying $1 soap from other brands and store and I would go through them so fast and have to buy them 5 times faster! So it wasn't saving me money AT ALL! Dawn lasts me so long and cuts through grease and grime! I will never use another soap for as long as I live!
Danille M.
Dawn is amazing!!! Seriously it cuts through anything even clothing stains. All of my childrens clothes are in top shape no stains thanks to dawn. It has taken off clothing... Red lipstick, spaghetti, koolaid, and many others. Not only is it good for dishes and clothes but we wash our dogs with it guess what kills fleas and keeps them off... That's right dawn!
maryam z.
My husband and I love using Dawn. It's the only detergent that we get. We've tried other brands and they don't seem to do do the job as well as dawn. With Dawn, it gets out those though and hard to remove food stains, removes grease and any other unwanted nastyness and it smells great. We've had out big bottle of Dawn for over 6 months now and we're still at a quarter of the bottle. A little goes a long way and we do the dishes everyday, especially when you have three little ones getting everything dirty, lol. And another great thing about Dawn is that it doesn't leave a residue on the glass. Glass comes out crystal clear =)
Allie F.
Syracuse, UT
This is like a magic cleaner! I use it for dishes and laundry and even cleaning my bathrooms. Definitely recommend!
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
Best dish detergent, hands down. Leaves dishes clean and shiny and it only takes a little. It does dry your hands, though..
Crystal M.
Silver Springs, NV
Cuts grease like no other! Will never use another dish soap again. The best at removing grease & dirt from my boyfriend's hands after he's worked all day.
Stephanie B.
Middleburg, FL
I always buy the blue dawn as I call it because it's an original and works great! There's other uses for it too besides washing dishes.
Hannah I.
Can you use this on your car?
amanda m.
Am i the only one who uses it for pets too.. Lol after a day outside with other dogs my dog is always scratching .. And i take her a bath with dawn. Works good!
Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, Ca
Who has a favorite Dawn dish soap? Mine is the Olay one, the pink color and the sweet smell always keeps me buying more.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Does anyone else have the issue that this leaves a taste behind on glasses?
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Besides Dishes, What do you use dawn for?