BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Christina M.
Calif City, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn! I use this to wash a lot of things. Dishes, makeup brushes, anything with oil or grease.
Megan H.
Fulton, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my go to dish soap. I use to cut through the baked on crud before my dishes go in dishwasher
ShamayaC O.
This does not dry out my hands and cleans very well lathering up good not requiring a lot of product
Kim H.
Clark, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best soap hands down. Can be used on everything. I even use it on my cat who has fleas to kill them.
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Use this all the time. Gets rid of the gunk with no problem. You can find this at your local stores.
Kay L.
Binghamton, NY
it’s good! Again, does the job, isn’t horribly overpriced, and I always rebuy so🤷🏻‍♀️ I must like it
Olivia H.
Helps get rid of those greasy messes. Gentle on hands as well. Not bad for cleaning muddy puppy paws
Sandra A.
Catawissa, PA
The best dish soap for cleaning even the greasiest dishes! It doesn't take much to clean a sink full!
Crystal J.
Hartford, CT
Cleans dishes very well. Gets rids of grease and oils and omg works great to clean my makeup brushes.
eileen e.
Keep your dishes clean with dawns dish soap personally I like because it’s soft and has a nice scent
alexandria v.
I have no idea how to really work with influenster since I'm new to this i guess I'm to earn points or something lol I'm just going with the flow cause I'm still new to this
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite way to use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid, not including the dishes? Personally, I swear by the Dawn/vinegar mixture for cleaning soap scum from shower walls.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Is this your go to dishwashing soap?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Did you know you could use this on your pets as a flea shampoo?
Meylen R.
Oxnard
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does it really cut through grease