BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11980)
Lindsey I.
Honolulu, HI
Dawn is amazing, others really don't compare, works like a charm and smells so wonderful
Hannah P.
When I wash the dishes this is great soap to wash the dishes with and I ♡ the feel of it
Lauryn F.
Won't use anything else! Easy on your hands and cleans easily with only a small amount!!
Serena K.
Belton, SC
I don't use this for dishes. I use it to get fleas off of my dogs! It works excellent!!!
Jennifer H.
Mayer, MN
Easy to use, cuts through grease and grime easily. Leaves dishes sparkly and super clean!
Priscilla R.
Devine, TX
Big bottles are great I always buy the big one to refill my little bottle. Great product
Katy H.
I like this deterrent because it's the only dish washing detergent that cuts the grease.
Elizabeth K.
Elyria, OH
This product has been used by my family for generations. We also use it to wash our pets
Jennifer W.
Talbott, TN
Use this everyday. Highly recommended. Use to clean all kinds of things, not just dishes.
Daniela Y.
Jacksonville, FL
i like it nothing tooo special but it cleans my dishes when i need to clean them !!!!!!!
Jennifer S.
Inverary, ON
What is your favorite scent?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
ORIGINAL OR APPLE SCENT?
Ely F.
Mississauga
I have been looking for a cheaper alternative to Palmolive. Is this liquid soft on your hands? I don't like ones that leave your hands rough..
Nancy  R.
Visalia, CA
Does it foam well?
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
Where is the best place to buy Dawn? We get it at Sam's club in bulk, wondering if it's cheaper elsewhere?