BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Cynthia C.
Monterey Park, CA
This dish washing soap works great. Really cuts off grease and it lasts a long time. It also has a great and clean scent.
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
Great for removing stains, and smells really good!
carrie r.
Azusa, CA
Dawn dishwasing soap works wonders. I use this product daily. I use it to clean everything.
Jodie G.
Raceland, LA
This brand of dish soap I usaully turn to. A bunch of different smells. Cleans well. You can also use to bathe your pets. Kills fleas.
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
Great product that I use everyday to wash dishes you only need a small amount to get good suds and clean dishes
Kimberly M.
De Pere, WI
This is my go to dishwashing liquid. It is a reasonable price. My mom uses this and I do the same. I don't like the other brands out there. This is simply the best!
Faith R.
I like using dawn dish soap... I know this sounds weird... but I use it to give my dog a bath. his was so soft when we were done. and it helped keep those little flies away from his junk.
but I use this on dishes and cleaning the showers too. it's pretty powerful. and cuts the grease like a champ.
Sharon M.
Schenectady, NY
Dawn dishwashing detergent is the ONLY dish soap I use! It cuts through greasy dishes like there is no tomorrow and leaves my dishes sparkling clean. You only need a little because it is concentrated. By purchasing Dawn I save money over the bargain or cheaper brands of dish soap.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
I love dawn!! I not on,y use it in the kitchen but I use it on my dogs as well! It works great for killing fleas!! And a couple drops will go a long way!
Samantha H.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Honestly there is a huge difference between Dawn and any bargin brand. I do all my dishes by hand and with Dawn I don't have to rewash everything to make sure they are actually clean. Also really great for soaking to get the tough stuff off. With coupons it isn't even that much more expensive than anything else.
Jennifer S.
Inverary, ON
What is your favorite scent?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
ORIGINAL OR APPLE SCENT?
Ely F.
Mississauga
I have been looking for a cheaper alternative to Palmolive. Is this liquid soft on your hands? I don't like ones that leave your hands rough..
Nancy  R.
Visalia, CA
Does it foam well?
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
Where is the best place to buy Dawn? We get it at Sam's club in bulk, wondering if it's cheaper elsewhere?