BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Ginny D.
Nashville, TN
I love dawn. I don't think I have used any other fish soap. I love all the formulas. I love how it cuts grease.
Dana C.
Trenton, nj
I buy this stuff in bulk! All of the commercials are correct it takes away those hideous grease marks. Smells good and soft on my hands!
Christina C.
The best all around dishwashing liquid. Safe to use on pets and good for keeping fleas at bay.
Elana G.
I use this dish soap for everything. I not only clean dished with this soap but I wash my hands, get stains out of carpet, make my own makeup brush cleaner, and more. This is a very versatile product. It is my go to when it comes to dish soap.
Tessa T.
Waterloo, IA
Really cuts the grease from dishes and is great for stains in clothing. Dawn has a few great smelling dish soaps
Srijita P.
A minimal amount of this soap is good enough to do several dishes. It's really nice that it foams up to show that the soap still exists when doing dishes.
Jessica I.
Grandview, MO
Have always used for dishes recently started using for dogs to kill the fleas that we cannot kill with anything else
Cherie H.
In our house we need 3 bottles one in the garage one for laundry and wow dishes too. Best grease cutter ever and gentle on your hands .
Mercedes A.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Only dish soap we use. A very little goes a long way and last a long time. Smells good and is very gentle on skin. Cuts through grease easily.
Jill C.
Albertville, AL
We love this as a puppy shampoo - great for taking care of fleas! We usually take him to a professional groomer monthly, but we keep Dawn on hand for those in-between clean ups!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?