BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Meranda K.
Portsmouth, OH
My favorite dishwashing liquid. Nothing cuts the great and grime on dishes like this product
Angie W.
Booneville, KY
This is the only dishwashing liquid I will use to wash my son's bottles.. My favorite by far.
Itti K.
Herndon, VA
I like it but i feel the formula is a little thicker as compared to other dishwashing liquids
Angela B.
Tooele, UT
Still feel this the best dish soap ever made. Never have issues with my dishes getting clean.
Sheareliz M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn is my dishwasher soap by choice. Definitely the most efficient when it comes to grease.
Shawna S.
This is great for grease. It smells good and it's not harsh on your hands. We use this daily
Christi H.
Monroe, LA
Dawn can be used for so many different things besides just washing dishes. I love this stuff!
Priscilla  I.
Springfield , IL
This is really the only soap I use. I like how it cleans and smells. I also use it on my dog.
Taylor B.
Dawn dish soap is our go to dish soap, we buy this everytime and make sure we never run out!
Kim C.
Cincinnati, OH
Nothing, NOTHING beats Dawn! I have tried to buy cheaper products and they always disappoint!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?