BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Dana C.
Trenton, nj
I buy this stuff in bulk! All of the commercials are correct it takes away those hideous grease marks. Smells good and soft on my hands!
Sommer P.
Michigan City, IN
We love the original, blue dawn! It's such an amazing multipurpose use!!!! It's the best at cutting thru grease also! I've tried many brands and none have ever come close to being as good as Dawn!
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Best dish soap I've used. It really gets grease and food off easily and isn't too harsh on my hands. Plus you can find it practically at any store so it's not hard to replenish your stock if it.
Deanna H.
Forest, MS
Very good product. Just recently tried, and I have to say I actually liked it. But Dawn is the best anyways
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
I love this dish soap. It does not smell bad and it is super effective. Recommend it!
jeannette m.
Good product it's doesn't make my hands dry and it's smells good good value for the price and very effective recommended bought it at my local supermarket.
Heather B.
Ashcamp, KY
Dawn is one of the best dish liquids I have used. The best on grease and nasty residue.
Mercedes A.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Only dish soap we use. A very little goes a long way and last a long time. Smells good and is very gentle on skin. Cuts through grease easily.
Gabby M.
Dawn is soft and gentle on skin. Gets dishes very clean. Can buy at any grocery store and it's usually worth the price.
Rea S.
Chicago
breaks down built in grease no pots and dishes. Gentle enough to use it for cleaning my makeup brushes and oil stains on clothes.Only need a few drops to be effective!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?