BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Salma S.
Schenectady, NY
Does an amazing job cleaning and keeping the dishes clean. Keeps hands soft and smells great. Love this product!
Michelle L.
Meridian, ID
I never use anything else for my dishes, but I also use for washing my cars, walls, baseboards,etc. this cleaner cleans everything, and being safe on the environment is a definite added benefit to everything else it is good for!
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
Does not dry out my hands, nice scent. It does break down oil and geese off my pots and pans. I like the big bottle to refill my soap dispensers
Jessica G.
Cudahy , WI
Dawn is by far the best product on the market! Dawn cuts through grease, oil and dirt for even the dirtiest dishes!
Christine B.
This stuff is so good..not only on pots and pans and dishes, but add it to some salt and vinegar..you have a weed killer. It works real good.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Great soap. a little bit really goes a long way. works great with grease and stuck on foods. also works good if you get grease on your clothes
Kelli B.
Gainesville, GA
I mainly use this soap because of a little trick I learned. Every summer, I use this stuff to clean the fleas off of my dog before I get flea medicine for him. When he gets in the bath tub, I put a ring of the soap around his neck so that when I spray him with water, the fleas will run up towards his head and into the soap and die. it also smells amazing.
Neha P.
Atlanta, GA
My go-to dish soap! Every other soap irritates my skin, and dawn never has irritated my hands! The smell of the soap also isn't that bad either! The way that this soap cleans grease is unbelievable!
Courtney S.
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn dishwashing liquid has always been my go to product to get my dishes sparkling and clean! It works great, and a little amount always goes a long way. I also love the fact that there are multiple uses to this product. I highly recommend purchasing, and doing research on other things that are useful when using this!
Elizabeth M.
Bowling Green, KY
I will not purchase any other dish soap, dawn is truly the best you can buy!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?