BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Neha P.
Atlanta, GA
My go-to dish soap! Every other soap irritates my skin, and dawn never has irritated my hands! The smell of the soap also isn't that bad either! The way that this soap cleans grease is unbelievable!
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny
Is the best I used I little and I clean all my utensils in the kitchen, I recommend is tge best
William-Jenalyn D.
Rexburg, ID
Grew up using it so I use it now too. Just out of habit and reliability. I don't necessarily like the original one. But that's the one I use most
Courtney S.
Dawn dishwashing liquid has always been my go to product to get my dishes sparkling and clean! It works great, and a little amount always goes a long way. I also love the fact that there are multiple uses to this product. I highly recommend purchasing, and doing research on other things that are useful when using this!
Hayley M.
This is the only dish soap I will buy! I don't only use it for dishes, I use it to wash my dogs to get rid of fleas, and I mix it with other stuff to make my own house cleaners and stain removers, I love this product!
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I love dawn dish soap because it's really tough on grease and sudsy and it last along time and it's definitely worth is the scent is also a plus.. Walmart or dollar general is where I bought mine I highly recommend
Brenda S.
Chambersburg, PA
This is good stuff to use when you have alot of greasy stuff to clean and it cleans it up real good I thibk everyone should try it.
Diana S.
My mom loves it smells nice and doesnt leave the smell on plates stunning i reccomend it!
Sarah E.
Can't beat this stuff! Takes off the grease from your pans, even gets grease and other stains out of your clothes! I use it occasionally to wash my nail beds with before painting so that it lasts longer!
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
Only use Dawn dish soap. Only brand that doesn't dry my hands, it lasts twice as long as any brand, and works best on grease. Not to mention it's great for pretreatment of clothing stains before washing
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?