BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Ashly E.
Harrisburg, SD
Dawn Dish Soap is not just for doing dishes! We use it for so many other things. One thing that we use it for a lot is to get out grease stains from our clothes. We put some Dawn on the spot, let it sit, and then wash it in the washing machine. It does an amazing job at fighting the grease stains on clothes as well as the grease on your dishes!
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Best dish soap I've used. It really gets grease and food off easily and isn't too harsh on my hands. Plus you can find it practically at any store so it's not hard to replenish your stock if it.
Hannah G.
Greensburg, PA
It works. Gets the job done nothing fancy to it. Good price, nothing wrong with it. No harsh smell
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
I love this dish soap. It does not smell bad and it is super effective. Recommend it!
Emma M.
I did not care for this product, it did not cut through grease like i would have liked.
Heather B.
Ashcamp, KY
Dawn is one of the best dish liquids I have used. The best on grease and nasty residue.
Elizabeth M.
Bowling Green, KY
I will not purchase any other dish soap, dawn is truly the best you can buy!!
Gabby M.
Dawn is soft and gentle on skin. Gets dishes very clean. Can buy at any grocery store and it's usually worth the price.
timothy r.
Kissimmee, FL
This soap is pretty good when my dish washing detergent fails me its always here and it just makes the dishes smell feel and look so clean its amazing and a real life saver i picked this bad boy up at target and i will defiantly buy it again next time.
Krys R.
Amazing on dishes but soft enough on hands that I don't wear dish gloves unless trying to preserve a manicure. Gets the smell out of left over dishes and cuts through grim so well no need to soak any dishes overnight.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?