BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Brianna E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Okay we all see those commercials where they use dawn to help rescue animals caught or soaked in oil spills!! This stuff is so incredible and a little goes along way! The price is affordable and you can grab this at any local store. I would recommend this to any one that does dishes or cleaning!
Natalie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I buy this product at Walmart. It's only about $2-$3. It cleans my dishes amazingly and doesn't leave behind any grease. Many family members also use this brand and love it. They have different scents but I mostly use this blue one. I buy this soap every time I run out of my previous bottle.
Olivia U.
Columbus, OH
It's the only dish soap I use! I love it because you can use it to clean other stuff besides dishes. It's also super powerful (a little bit goes a long way!)  but not heavily scented and doesn't leave a strong chemical residue.  Which is great for my sensitive skin and asthma.
Necy S.
This is the only liquid dish soap that we always buy at the store. It does work and washes lots of dishes in just 1 squirt. Fantastically work great of any greases. My husband loves to use this every after he does some car work that involves greasiness. Great product that my family been using.
Montana S.
Winnfield, LA
Wanting to get a clean fresh dish? That's not a problem. Wanting to getd a clean fresh dog? That's not a problem either. Wanting to get a clean free stain? Also that's not a problem either. Dish detergent, dog soap, and stain remover all in one. What's not to love about that?
cassady u.
Carl junction
Best dish soap ever. My mother only uses this and now so do I. It cuts grease, cleans like magic, and comes in fun scents if you like that sort of thing. I prefer the original blue. I also love that  His is the product they use on animals affected by oil spills. It's safe and powerful stuff.
Teresa G.
San Diego, CA
I'm trying to "go-green" and use less chemicals in my household but this dawn is a life saver. What i love about this product is how clean it leaves the dishes, feeling non-greasy and super clean. I love the smell too. Plus, it doesn't dry my hands when I don't use gloves when washing dishes.
tabitha b.
O'Fallon
Even though this product is expensive it is deff worth your money. It cuts through tough grease just like it says. It also takes grease out of clothing and since I work in a restaurant or comes in handy A LOT. The original scent isn't the best but it comes in different scents that are great!
Amy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use Dawn dish detergent to clean the dishes I hand wash. Dawn manages my greasy dishes the first time so I don't need to rewash or rinse repeatedly. If I have casserole dishes or pans that need a little extra attention, I soak them in hot water and Dawn and am able to clean them completely.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This brand is like my number 1 to go to when it comes to cleaning my dirty dishes. It gives it a good clean, leaves my hands nice and smooth and it has a nice scent to it. The pros that it does it job right and there ain’t no cons to this item. I bought it from Walmart. Very affordable and it good.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?