BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Rachel W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Best dish soap hands down. It's worth the money because it really does cut through grease. Other dish soaps seem watery after using this one. I like how thick it is. A little goes a long way.
Devon G.
West Deptford, NJ
Staying tried and true to tradition. Dawn is the best for removing harsh grease from dishes and glasses. It lathers well and gets everything spick and span. I get the bulk bottle at Dollar General. I highly recommend this over any other dish detergent.
Kimber C.
This concentrated formula works noticeably better on tough messes. I don't have a dishwasher and so all of my dishes are hand washed and it seems to go a little faster with less scrubbing with this formula. Overkill for food that's not baked on though.
Chris B.
New London, MO
Blue Dawn is such a multipurpose cleaner in my home! I have a bottle in the kitchen for handwashing dishes, pots and pans. But I also keep a second bottle in the laundry room for greasy stains...I pre-treat with Dawn and throw the clothes into the wash! It's better than any laundry pre-treat product!
Zanetta W.
Great dishwashing soap! Gentle enough to wash hands with, but tough enough to get crusty food off of any utensils or kitchen ware. I even used this to clean my beauty blender and it truly cleaned all the makeup off of it as well as other makeup brushes.
Holly S.
Mastic
I love blue dawn because it is multifunctional! Not only does it do a supurbe job cleaning my dishwater but I also use it occasional on my pets to remove any fleas!! It is animal safe and the most effective wash I have used on my cats to get rid of pests
Crystal G.
I like how Dawn products make my hands feel, while at the same time how thoroughly it cleanses my dishes. I don't feel like I need to use a lot of Dawn when it comes to cleaning roasting pans or casserole dishes. Hot water and a few drops go a long way.
Chelsea S.
louann
I will never use another brand. this stuff is the best! they all smell so good too! my favorite is the Dawn escapes, New Zealand Springs scent. it is very very effective. I use it everyday and am so happy with it. I recommend every one to use this brand!
Christine H.
Jeannette, PA
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! This is the only dish soap I will buy and use, I think I've been using it for over 10 years, and I haven't switched or changed once from this brand, I buy it in bulk from Sam's club.It cleans oil and grease like no other dish soap, it smells great, I always buy the blue color. It's also great for removing oil stains from clothes.
Chelsea M.
I would give this 10 STARS. If I could. I literally use this for everything, not just dishes! It's so affordable and do most of my cleaning with this one product! From dishes to cleaning my bathroom this stuff is amazing and has a good clean smell! My friends already know how obsessed I am with "blue dawn dish soap" and they've started to follow suit
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?