BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Emily O.
Madison, AL
Great soap! Blue Dawn soap is magical to me. It's not only great for cleaning dishes, but I've also used it to clean my tub, shower, mattress, and my baby's cloth diapers. Oh, and it's super cheap too! Love this stuff!
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
Mega Parent Expert
The BEST dish liquid hands down. Cleans dishes and removes grease with no effort. Awesome value cause it's always $1 for a small bottle or less. The concentrated liquid gives the best results. Only brand I'll stick by.
MaryAnn H.
This is a great product if you use Dawn dish detergent normally. I personally don't however I'd recommend it.
I've bought it once and it works super well. It smells great and the price is good for the cleaning it does.
Kenneth H.
Panama City Beach, FL
Dawn is the best disg soap by far for cleaning dishes. I washed every one of my daughters bottles by hand and Dawn dish soap is the only dish soap I trusted for the job. The price is awesome and there is no substitute.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
I only trust Dawn for my dishes. It lathers well and has a great clean smell to it. It's affordable and found at all grocery and drugstores. I personally like the lavender smelling one. It's a must have in my kitchen.
Justina V.
Dawn is the only soap I buy for my dishes!! It truly leaves your dishes looking and feeling clean!! Not oily from left over grease! It is the only soap that attacks the grease right away! It's worth the extra dollar!!
Nina C.
Madison, AL
Love dawn and everything they do and stand for. Cleans the dishes so well. Doesn't really dry my hands out. A little goes a very long way. I prefer to use this detergent over others. Definitely repurchase all the time
Marissa D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
My go-to dish soap. The original is my favorite because of the scent. Really cuts the grease and I know my dishes are clean. I usually purchase it at the Commissary or Sam's Club. Will definitely keep purchasing Dawn.
Christina J.
Love dawn dishwashing liquid. It has many many purposes from washing dishes to bathing the dog to remove fleas. It works great to remove grease on dishes. It keeps your hands soft while others leave them feeling dry!!
Tam C.
This can be used for so much more then just you dishes!! Bath your animals in it. It kills fleas!!! Put alittle in you wash and you hubby's grease work clothes come out nice and clean. Many many more things it can do!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?