BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Mega Parent Expert
I use this for cleaning pretty much everything!!!! It's even great for getting out greasy pomade out of hair!
Nichole N.
port angeles, WA
Wonderful dish soap. We hand wash our dishes so I prefer to use the antibacterial one. Good at tough cooked on food, and greasy cook wear. This is the only brand we use and like!
 Breanna G.
Radiant, VA
When they say a little bit goes a long way, they mean it with Dawn. it's my favorite and only dish detergent to use. and I don't just use it for dishes, but for my clothes too. recommended!
Jodi O.
Ada, OK
Hardly use any other dish soap. This is probably the best dish soap to use. Ive used Walmarts brand and its ok.
Tabitha L.
Mega Parent Expert
This has always been my go to dish soap. Has multi-purposes. Gets the toughest stains especially grease.
April W.
Frankfort, KS
Absolutely love dawn dish soap its the only soap ill ever use on my dishes I don't have to use half a bottle to clean my dishes and my favorite is dawn platinum power clean it does an excellent job especially having 3 kids n tons of dishes every day!!
Morgan W.
Weatherford , TX
As a mom of four and a house full of animals I recommend this be in every home possible. It cuts grease and tough dishes but leaves your hands soft, I clean my stove, counters and dishes with this soap. The other great thing is you can use this soap to bathe your animals and it will help rid them of fleas! Mix with some peroxide and you got a great hard water cleaner!!
Becca I.
Belvidere, IL
My go to dish soap. I usually get the blue. I even use it ok my laundry for stubborn stains.
Ale A.
I've been using this one for years and I came to the conclusion the other day that I don't like it. It's not as bubbly as I wanted it to be and I think it dries my hands a lot. I'm on a hunt to purchase different ones and trying them out.
Destiny K.
This is out go to for anything needing extra love! Traditional blue dawn. A large bottle lasts us about 3-4 months and we use it quite often. The degreaser is just unbeatable in this product and works on everything.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?