BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Colleen H.
Lorain, OH
Dawn has become a staple in my home. Not only great for washing dishes, it's use in other areas of the house are very important. I use Dawn in the laundry to get stains out of clothes. My daughter had white softball pants and Dawn gets out those ground in stains, including red dirt and grass! I also use Dawn as an oven cleaner mixed with baking soda!!!
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
Only use Dawn dish soap. Only brand that doesn't dry my hands, it lasts twice as long as any brand, and works best on grease. Not to mention it's great for pretreatment of clothing stains before washing
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
I love Dawn soap and I love what they stand for. The soap always smells great and it leaves my dishes fresh and clean. It's great at removing grease!
Jaclyn M.
New Paltz, NY
Dawn dish soap definitely works the best for getting your dishes the cleanest! It is sustainable by only needing a small amount to clean a sink full of dishes. It dissolves and cuts through grease easily and leaves no residue or unpleasant smell after use. Would definitely purchase again and recommend.
Jennifer P.
Such an amazing product, gets all the nasty and grease off my dishes and leaves them looking clean and new. I love dawn. All time favorite dish soap. :)
Shanna K.
This is the only dish detergent that I use. It cuts the grease, and leave your dishes nice and clean. Others don't stand a chance. I've tried and went right back to Dawn.
amanda h.
Jasonville, IN
This dawn soap is great right down to cleaning grease and coal dirt. It also worked great on the poison I had dried it up quick
Paulina L.
Well this item it gets the job done with just a little bit of soap so I guess a little does go a long way
Layne  S.
W Lafayette, IN
Best dish soap ever! Cleans all my dishes and not to mention it is cheap. Love this stuff...you can't go wrong
Karen S.
This has been my go-to dishwashing liquid for years. It's also fantastic as a pretreat for grease stains on laundry!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?