BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Julie G.
Let's be real here, it's dish soap. There's not that much to say about it, other than the fact that the original does actually do a better job cleaning than any of the ones with floofy scents.
Madison C.
Mount Hope, WV
We always by the original version of dawn because those have the option to save wildlife. So why not get great grease fighting soap and save wildlife at the same time!
Yazmin G.
Hanover Park, IL
It's not only good for cleaning your dishes but, it's great if you have a stubborn stain on your clothes. Everyone needs this in case something happens it's the go to item.ďżź
Stephanie C.
I have always used Dawn dishwashing liquid and will never use anything else. I love the way it gets your dishes cleaned. I can not stand to pick up a dish that is suppose to be clean and it's not. I have had that issue with other dishwashing liquids.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Works great. Trusted brand that has stood the test of time. When I am not using my dishwasher, this is what I use.
Alisha W.
Miamisburg, OH
I love dawn. Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid that I use. It leaves my dishes clean without drying my hands.
Ale A.
I've been using this one for years and I came to the conclusion the other day that I don't like it. It's not as bubbly as I wanted it to be and I think it dries my hands a lot. I'm on a hunt to purchase different ones and trying them out.
Ashly E.
Harrisburg, SD
Dawn Dish Soap is not just for doing dishes! We use it for so many other things. One thing that we use it for a lot is to get out grease stains from our clothes. We put some Dawn on the spot, let it sit, and then wash it in the washing machine. It does an amazing job at fighting the grease stains on clothes as well as the grease on your dishes!
Nicole F.
There is no beating "the blue Dawn." This stuff takes everything out! Even blood from clothing. I use it for everything!
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
I love dawn! Any kind of dawn dish liquid is the best! Can be pricey but the bubble quality is unreal! No cons, this stuff is awesome and smells awesome! The pink hand one makes my hands feel so soft! Go get you some!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?