BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Hayley M.
This is the only dish soap I will buy! I don't only use it for dishes, I use it to wash my dogs to get rid of fleas, and I mix it with other stuff to make my own house cleaners and stain removers, I love this product!
Irma C.
I love this soap!! It's great for pots and pans, removes grease very easily, it's gentle on the hands and it lasts a long time because very little goes a long way. I always buy the big container from BJs!!
Maria V.
Hanover Park, IL
The only dishwashing liquid i use! love it!! i don't think ill ever buy any other kind
Courtney T.
Highland, UT
Probably the only kitchen soap I'll ever use. It's so affordable and gets the job done without having to drench your dishes in soap! So I feel like it is totally worth it. I also love that I can pretty much buy it wherever I decided to shop at for the rest of my groceries!
Nikki K.
Junction City , Wi
This is the only dish soap I will use. A little goes a long way, not like other brands which you must add a lot to get suds. It also works great in getting pine pitch off of clothing.
LeAnn S.
Charleston, WV
This is the best soap. I use it for everything. It lasts months at a time and I use it for cleaning windows and have to use a smidge in my laundry before. I also bathe my pets with it.
Kaylee S.
Cool Ridge, WV
I love Dawn Dishwashing Liquid you can literally use it to clean anything. I've ever gone as far as to use it as a body wash. I love this stuff!
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
I love this dish washing liquid. Prefer it over the cheaper brands. Suds last longer and cuts grease
marisol v.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I have used many liquids as scrubbing and ultra down there is none, it's the best, it removes all fat and has a pleasant smell. Use sparingly, clean and economize money.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Surprisingly enough I never use this product for washing dishes but it is AMAZING for getting stains out of clothes! It has gotten out new stains, old stains, oil stains and every other kind of stain my kids have managed to get.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?