BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
I love dawn! It's the only soap I use! Cuts the grease and makes everything nice and clean. No spots. I love that it goes on sale often and I can usually get a coupon to help keep the cost down
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
The only kind of dish soap I will use. It is the only one that seems to get off all the crud without a ton of scrubbing. I will not use any other kind.
Cherie H.
In our house we need 3 bottles one in the garage one for laundry and wow dishes too. Best grease cutter ever and gentle on your hands .
Tracy A.
Mansfield, OH
Very concentrated so it lasts forever. I use it for almost everything cleaning, not just cleaning dishes. It should be called a multipurpose cleaner!
Hayley M.
Dawn dishsoap is my go to, I do not and will not buy anything else. I use it for a lot of other stuff besides washing dishes!
timothy r.
Kissimmee, FL
This soap is pretty good when my dish washing detergent fails me its always here and it just makes the dishes smell feel and look so clean its amazing and a real life saver i picked this bad boy up at target and i will defiantly buy it again next time.
Christine B.
This stuff is so good..not only on pots and pans and dishes, but add it to some salt and vinegar..you have a weed killer. It works real good.
Desiree R.
Fort Smith, AR
This product is one of a kind does wonders on dishes and smells great....highly recommend
Brandy N.
Birmingham, AL
The only dish washing liquid that I use besides Gain. I love the variety of smells and how good it actually works especially the Dawn with Olay
Victoria T.
Gainesville, FL
This dishwashing liquid has so many uses and it cleans like none other. It isn't too drying on my hands and I love using it to clean my makeup brushes besides my dishes. You really know its clean after using this.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?