BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Alishia B.
We always buy Dawn in bulk. I am happy to have found a dish detergent that is very mild on my sensitive skin!
Christine G.
Seminole, FL
Best dish soap ever made! It works for EVERYTHING!!

What I've used it for:
Washing my car
Dishes
Washing my dog
Bubbles for my kids
Handsoap
Washing makeup brushes.

Only dish soap i will buy! Any i use a couole drops for an entire sink full of dishes. Anything else i use 10 times that amount.
Sandra F.
Bronx, NY
Dawn is the only diswashing liquid I use in my home. It cuts through all the grease & is gentle on my hands. My hands don't become dryed out from washing dishes with Dawn. Dawn comes in different scents too!
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
I love this dish washing liquid. Prefer it over the cheaper brands. Suds last longer and cuts grease
Melissa Y.
Alice, TX
This is the only dish soap I will use. Animal safe, environment safe and soft for my hands. With a family of four I do a lot of dishes and recommend this to any and everyone my hands are soft and not dry after using it and it removes all geese from anything I have it also cleans clothing stains great and is safe to use on pets with skin issues
Jennifer H.
Dawn really does break down grease from dishes. Also, my bottle of Dawn last a long time and I wash dishes multiple times a day for my family of 6. Good value for your money plus it smells good.
William-Jenalyn D.
Rexburg, ID
Grew up using it so I use it now too. Just out of habit and reliability. I don't necessarily like the original one. But that's the one I use most
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
I use this all the time its the only dish soap I will buy its awesome and a little bit goes a log way. it gets rid of grease easily and smells great. your dishes will thank you :)
Vanessa F.
Cherry hill , Nj
People don't realize that u can use dawn to clean everything in your home . I scrub behind my stove with dawn and warm water to get rid of Greece 😷👩🏽✔️💙💙💙
Sherry W.
Springfield, MO
Love Dawn. I won't use anything but Dawn. It cleans very well. Even grease spots on your clothes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?