BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Victoria W.
Lincolnton, NC
Great stuff. Gets grease and grime off great. Also will kill fleas on dogs instantly.
Estefany R.
My mom has been buying this brand for years. And now, I use to clean my makeup brushes!
Jennifer H.
Dawn really does break down grease from dishes. Also, my bottle of Dawn last a long time and I wash dishes multiple times a day for my family of 6. Good value for your money plus it smells good.
Caysie Y.
Tulsa, OK
Works great unless your husband puts it in the dishwasher. We cleaned up bubbles for a long time, but the dishes were really clean.
Kristina S.
Indianapolis , IN
I always use this. Even on animals it helps with fleas. I definitely recommend using this product
Casey C.
Knoxville, TN
This is literally the only kind I use! classic smell and classic clean! doesn't over dry my hands either.
Jasmine K.
Dawn original is the only dishwashing liquid my husband and I use. Works great. Gets hard greasy nonsense off pans and makes my glass cups shine! I would recommend it anyone!!
Kasandra E.
Middleton
I love dawn. When my hands are greasy or even a dish is greasy I know it will be washed off with dawn. It smells good to me and works miracles!!
Sarah B.
I love Dawn Liquid Dish Detergent. Not only is it great for kitchen cleaning but I also use it for bathing my pets! It protects against fleas and wipes away dirt and grime. You can purchase it at most grocery stores and supermarkets.
Melissa D.
Charlestown, MA
Dawn is absolutely the best dish detergent on the market. It works so good on grease and you only need to use a little. Not to mention that they have including Dawn with different scents in their product line. Also they help save wildlife Awesome product all around I use it.everyday
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?