BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Surprisingly enough I never use this product for washing dishes but it is AMAZING for getting stains out of clothes! It has gotten out new stains, old stains, oil stains and every other kind of stain my kids have managed to get.
Careli C.
Bakersfield, CA
Its a great soup it really gets the grease off the dishes I even use it to wash my makeup brushes but its a little to expensive but than again it works great so overall its worth its price
Kimberly B.
Logan, WV
The only dishwashing liquid I will buy! It's amazing on grease and cleans the dishes amazingly! I also love the dawn with bleach! The price is wonderful for this product!
Christy W.
Perrysville, IN
I only like dawn dish soap because it's great on ditry greasy dishes and it's great on germs.It has great suds to most of the other brands just suds a little.
Marie L.
Conway, SC
The best dishwashing soap. Great on grease and stays bubbly alot longer than other brands of soap
Amber L.
This soap is great because it is very versatile. You can get almost any stain out of clothing or carpet
Brenda S.
Chambersburg, PA
This is good stuff to use when you have alot of greasy stuff to clean and it cleans it up real good I thibk everyone should try it.
Michelle L.
Can't go wrong with dawn think about it it cleans dishes fights grease safe for animals they use this when we've had oil spills that affected or ducks etc it's fabulous
Robin R.
Midland, MI
I grew up using Dawn in our household and it is something I naturally gravitate towards when shopping for dish washing soap at the store. Now that they are coming out with products with more natural and less harmful ingredients I will probably try that
Angie H.
Carrollton, GA
Dawn is BY FAR the best dish detergent I've ever used! It is so helpful for so many other uses as well. In addition to dishes, we use Dawn to bath our pets on occasion and I always use Dawn to help with any degreasing job I have.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?