BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Nancy Q.
They're not lying with those commercial ads. This soap really gets the job done. Nothing disappointing about it. Its tough on grease yet soft on hands. It's a great value for the retail price. I will never change to a different brand. Its worth every penny.
Love this soap! Makes washing the dishes easier and I usually like getting it because I feel like it gets the job done. I recommend this over other soaps when it's comes to dishes. I also like using it when I clean my car too! So make sure to get this!
Brandi S.
Virginia
This dish soap last me forever. We buy the big bottle and it cuts through baked on foods and grease like no other. I have also used it as an emergency flea treatment and it worked! Dawn is always affordable in my opinion. I'll never use another dish soap.
Sarah K.
Decatur, IL
I have used this forever....like since I was a little kid this is all we have used.  I still love the smell and it does an amazing job at getting things clean.  Dishes, paint brushes, stuck on food....it does it all and I use it for everything!!
Kristy H.
Spokane Vly, WA
My family has always used Dawn dish soap. It's strong enough for tough food on dishes but gentle enough not to destroy your skin when you wash dishes. The grease fighting power is also amazing on cleaning my boyfriends hands after he gets home from work.
Vicki D.
This is a really nice dishsoap. I have never had any problems with Dawn. It really helps get my dishes clean and I like how it tackles stuck on food and grease. I usually tend to get the original because some of the other scents can be too much for me.
Devin D.
Saline, MI
I tried to save a little money by buying the cheaper dish washing liquid...well I learned my lesson. I use less soap with dawn, and my dishes just look and feel cleaner. I love all of the scents, but more importantly, I love the strength of this cleaner.
Devon G.
West Deptford, NJ
Staying tried and true to tradition. Dawn is the best for removing harsh grease from dishes and glasses. It lathers well and gets everything spick and span. I get the bulk bottle at Dollar General. I highly recommend this over any other dish detergent.
Tiffany H.
Schofield, WI
Dawn is absolutely a must have in our generational households! From my great great grandmother and down every powerful and effective household mom in my family has used Dawn! Don't care to try anything else! It works on everything and that works for me!
Crystal G.
I like how Dawn products make my hands feel, while at the same time how thoroughly it cleanses my dishes. I don't feel like I need to use a lot of Dawn when it comes to cleaning roasting pans or casserole dishes. Hot water and a few drops go a long way.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?