BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn never fails to work exceptionally for me! Even hard and stuck on messes clean right of with some hot water and Dawn! It's moderately priced and worth buying over the generic kind. Highly recommend this for anyone.
Taia B.
Carmel, IN
The only time I don't buy dawn is if gain is on sale for cheaper. It works incredibly well and doesn't dry out my hands. Reasonably priced. The traditional scent is great but they also provide a wide variety of scents.
Katie H.
Savanna, IL
I love Dawn original. It has been my life saver. It works just as good as the first time I used it. Will continue to buy. Its not to expensive at all and it does an amazing job and is used for so much then just dishes.
Perla G.
Irrigon , OR
Like using this dishwasher works perfect for my fish especially for those hard to scrub pots. Had a nice scent and leaves my dishes spotless the cons would be I have to wear gloves because it leaves my hands really dry
Julie S.
I only use dawn original. Do not waste money on generic or cheaper brands. You end up saving money with Dawn because you use less. There are also a lot of other DIY cleaning & house hold uses within is original product
Rachael F.
I use dawn for practically everything from washing my hands and dishes to washing my car. I love the scent and the super clean feel afterwards! It's the only dish soap I buy! I would recommend this product to everyone!
Brittany B.
I'm allergic to just about everything. Except Dawn. I love that it's so gentle on my skin and that you can use it on animals and it won't hurt them either. It also gets car oils off faster then other soaps. Total plus!
hannah b.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
this soap is amazing it's so gentle and has so many uses. the smell also isn't very overpowering and nice to use on hands. it does the job well and their are really no cons to this product I would definitely recommend.
Maria R.
Shreveport, LA
The best product for your money. It takes less of this product to do more dishes compared to other brands. It's worth spending a bit extra in my opinion. A lot of times I can find a coupon for this in Sunday newspaper.
Mey S.
Elk Grove , CA
Dawn is my go to brand for dishwashing detergent. It works great. Don't need too much to clean off grease. I usually buy mine from Target. This product never disappoints. I will definitely continue to buy this product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?