BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Elizabeth H.
Clinton , MO
I absolutely love Dawn dish soap. I use it for cleaning dishes (obviously) but it's my go to for deep cleaning litter pans, as a pre-wash when I wash our pets before using regular pet shampoo, but also just general cleaning around the house. Such a great quality product.
Chandler C.
Spokane Vly, WA
Dawn is and always will be the best dish soap hands down in my opinion, we always used it when I was growing up and I've been using it since I moved out on my own, not only is it amazing on grease and baked on messes but it's also awesome for clogged sinks!
Breanna W.
Twin Falls
Best dish soap. Hands down. I refuse to use any other brand. My grandmother and mom both use it as well. It smells great and cleans great. I also use it on stains in laundry. Works like a charm! It can take oil and grease stains out like it's no big deal.
Belíssima M.
This is my go to dish soap for greasy pans, plates, utensils and more. The smell is refreshing, clean and will not leave residue. I do recommend it to everyone. You won't have to be trying to remove the grease for every because the grease come off quickly.
Cathy R.
I love using Dawn for dish washing and I also put a dab on grease stained clothing as well as scrubbing sneakers. It’s the only dish washing liquid I use. Advanced Power Dawn® Platinum Advanced Power™ Dishwashing Liquid Refreshing Rain™ 709 Ml
Kristy H.
Spokane Vly, WA
My family has always used Dawn dish soap. It's strong enough for tough food on dishes but gentle enough not to destroy your skin when you wash dishes. The grease fighting power is also amazing on cleaning my boyfriends hands after he gets home from work.
Alexandra H.
Greenwood, IN
I will use no other dish soap. It is super affordable, does a great job of cutting through grime, and smells great! Here is a great tip-Dawn gets out annoying stains on my kids clothes (mud, chocolate) better than many other stain removers I have tried!
Zanetta W.
Great dishwashing soap! Gentle enough to wash hands with, but tough enough to get crusty food off of any utensils or kitchen ware. I even used this to clean my beauty blender and it truly cleaned all the makeup off of it as well as other makeup brushes.
Crystal G.
I like how Dawn products make my hands feel, while at the same time how thoroughly it cleanses my dishes. I don't feel like I need to use a lot of Dawn when it comes to cleaning roasting pans or casserole dishes. Hot water and a few drops go a long way.
Tiffany H.
Schofield, WI
Dawn is absolutely a must have in our generational households! From my great great grandmother and down every powerful and effective household mom in my family has used Dawn! Don't care to try anything else! It works on everything and that works for me!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?