BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Great soap. a little bit really goes a long way. works great with grease and stuck on foods. also works good if you get grease on your clothes
Hilary M.
Edmond , OK
This is the only dishwashing liquid I will use. It gets everything so clean and cuts grease. A lot of them are antibacterial. It's awesome.
Juana G.
Remove oil from dishes faster than rant other brand spend less money in buying easy other generic
Sommer P.
Michigan City, IN
We love the original, blue dawn! It's such an amazing multipurpose use!!!! It's the best at cutting thru grease also! I've tried many brands and none have ever come close to being as good as Dawn!
Isabel L.
Ogden, UT
I have really sensitive skin, so I have to be careful about what kind of soap and dishwasher soap I buy. I love Dawn as it doesn't irritate my skin one bit.
Laura B.
Overland Park, KS
I will ONLY use Dawn Original dish soap! It gets dishes clean easily and without much soap! Just a dab will do! It gets out the toughest stuck on grease from baking and everyday use! I've tried other soaps in the past, but will never use another kind of soap again!
Stephanie C.
I have always used Dawn dishwashing liquid and will never use anything else. I love the way it gets your dishes cleaned. I can not stand to pick up a dish that is suppose to be clean and it's not. I have had that issue with other dishwashing liquids.
Ashley G.
Mount Joy, PA
I bought these to use to get blowout stains out of my daughter's clothes. I bought this from the Giant grocery store. It has worked well to get these stains out. It has not been disappointing. I would recommend this to other moms to use. It has been great.
Danet C.
Wichita, KS
Makes my hands a little too dry but cleans well and leaves a clean scent. I use it for stains on walls too.
Shanna K.
This is the only dish detergent that I use. It cuts the grease, and leave your dishes nice and clean. Others don't stand a chance. I've tried and went right back to Dawn.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?