BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Laura C.
West Swanzey, NH
Dawn is my go to brand of fish soap. It is reliable and consistent. It is affordable and gets the job done. I have never been dissatisfied with this product.
Rebecca B.
Tucson, AZ
Nothing beats the original! Soaps up great and never leaves greasy residue. Dishes come out perfect every time! Smells good and a little goes a long way.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
I use Dawn for so much other than dishes. I use it to clean makeup brushes and anything else that is greasy. Just a drop goes such a long way. It gently clenses and has a pleasant fragrance.
Jessica R.
Orlando, FL
I love Dawn. The soap lasts forever and a little goes a long way. I love the scent to. I love buying Dawn.
Lauren S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
The best there is. Cleans everything and could lot be more simple. I remember the color and scent from my childhood!
LeAnn S.
Charleston, WV
This is the best soap. I use it for everything. It lasts months at a time and I use it for cleaning windows and have to use a smidge in my laundry before. I also bathe my pets with it.
Claudia M.
Love this dishwashing liquid soap. better than the other brands. leaves dishes super clean and are tough on grease.
Diana A.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this is great , a little goes a long way . Make me dishes clean and it smells great which is always a plus
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Dawn works great for cleaning dishes or greasy surfaces! I also find it helpful when I have been working in the yard to clean off any substances I contacted like poison ivy.
I love dawn! It's the only soap I use! Cuts the grease and makes everything nice and clean. No spots. I love that it goes on sale often and I can usually get a coupon to help keep the cost down
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?