BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Shannon C.
I don't see how anybody can go wrong with Dawn. It's super tough on grease, smells great and isn't overly expensive like huge brand names tend to be.
Addie R.
You can't beat Dawn. Great cleaning power and value. Cuts grease like a pro! I use it everyday and it always does the job
I love dawn! It's the only soap I use! Cuts the grease and makes everything nice and clean. No spots. I love that it goes on sale often and I can usually get a coupon to help keep the cost down
cienna b.
Litchfield Park, AZ
Dawn is the only dish soap that i like to use. Its really great at getting rid of grease and stains. when i soak my dishes in this soap for only 10 minutes the dirt comes right off easily.
Sara P.
Charleston, WV
I don't have a dishwasher so each dish that comes through my kitchen is washed by hand with dish washing soap. This is one of my favorites! It's classic Dawn, nothing fancy, but it gets the job done just like it's been doing for years. It's my go-to and I will continue repurchasing.
Laci E.
Gratz, PA
Gets rid of all kinds of grease even a mechanic can get their hands clean with with, also works great on pets bc it's so gentle
Christine D.
Jacksonville, FL
Best dish washing soap ever!! Cuts greese and grime and you only need a little each time! Don't forget they help wild animals, victims of oil spills :)
Liz R.
We use the original for regular dish washing and mix it with warm vinegar for cleaning. One of my sisters was also told to use the original blue dawn for the care of a new tattoo and it healed perfectly.
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
Dawn is a trusted and wonderful product that easily cleans hard to clean dishes including pots and pans. This is a go to product for me as it is a great price and provides wonderful quality. Not only that but it is one of the only products that doesn't leave my dry skin feeling even dryer after using it. You also have the ability to change up the scent of this product if you ever decide that you are getting bored with choosing the same product. I would 100% suggest this product to others due to its reliability and cleaning power.
Rachael M.
Onalaska, WI
Love using Dawn!!! Easy on my hands but hard on the grease ;). I love how clean it gets all of my dishes and I use it on hard stains in clothes as well.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?