BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Joannie L.
Erie, PA
I love Dawn dish soap for so many reasons! I love that their product is safe for animals, and the fact that it saves animals lives! The way it cuts grease on dirty dishes is amazing, and you only need a little amount! I also use it for laundry! so !any purposes and its inexpensive, which you wouldn't think it would be considering its such a huge brand!
Elizabeth M.
Bowling Green, KY
I will not purchase any other dish soap, dawn is truly the best you can buy!!
Beth B.
La Fayette, GA
There is just something about original Dawn. I always try different brands or different scents and nothing gets close. I know my dishes are clean when I use this. oh and FYI. It's great for fleas on your dog. I had no idea.
Ashlee M.
Hazleton, PA
The classic dish soap! This is the only dish soap I use because I love how well it works and the scent isn't over powering
Dominique F.
San Jose, CA
I have started only using this dish soap for the simple fact that it doesn't harm animals and our environment. We have snakes and need to make sure that what we are using is safe for them. It also works great!
soap is good. soap is important to keep your kitchen clean. this soap keeps my kitchen very clean.
Tiana M.
Cleveland , OH
I love dawn I use a tad bit in my bucket of water when hand washing my car it leaves it with a beautiful shine
Tessa W.
Latham, NY
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Original Scent Liquid Dish Detergent is the only brand of dish detergent I will purchase/use. I don't usually care about brand names but with this product, the brand name means that you're getting a quality product.
Diana A.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this is great , a little goes a long way . Make me dishes clean and it smells great which is always a plus
Ashly E.
Harrisburg, SD
Dawn Dish Soap is not just for doing dishes! We use it for so many other things. One thing that we use it for a lot is to get out grease stains from our clothes. We put some Dawn on the spot, let it sit, and then wash it in the washing machine. It does an amazing job at fighting the grease stains on clothes as well as the grease on your dishes!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?