BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Amanda m.
Morgantown , WV
I love Dawn products! The original blue is great for washing dishes but I also love it as a stain remover!! I recently started mixing it with salt and vinegar as a spray for weeds and not only is it better for the environment but it works great!!! I'm excited about the new scents out too!
Kelsey W.
Parkin, AR
Mega Parent Expert
Love this dish washing liquid! Cheap price, can use for multiple things! Helps with getting rid of fleas too!
Kelcie H.
Santaquin, UT
So versatile. Not just for dishes. This is definitely the best for cutting through grease. It is more expensive, but it's worth it for the job it does.
Sarah K.
Owings Mills, MD
Dawn has been around for years, even as a child I remember seeing it in my Nana's kitchen. It gets the dishes sparkly clean without streaks. It has a nice fragrance/consistency and it's not rough on your skin. Dawn is well known for cutting grease and I have yet to see any residue on any of my pots and pans
stacy a.
Glendora, CA
Dawn is great for everything!! I use it for all my greasy dishes! And did you know it makes a great flea shampoo for dogs? Gets rid of them gently:-) it also makes great bubble solution fir your little ones! Dawn is the best and safest multipurpose dish soap there is!
Randi W.
Hugo, CO
Love dawn dish soap. Works amazingly on getting stuck on grease and such off dishes. Many different colors to choose from, we always go with the standard blue.
Jessica G.
Cudahy , WI
Dawn is by far the best product on the market! Dawn cuts through grease, oil and dirt for even the dirtiest dishes!
Jennifer R.
This is the only dish soap I use, a pack of two big bottles from Sam club and it lasts me a very long time. I wish it removed stains a bit easier but it's fine
Ashley H.
This is the only brand of dishwashing liquid that I ever use. I will not even buy generic because I'm so loyal to this kind. this stuff really gets dishes clean and it smells great.
Alexandra C.
Landstuhl
The only dish soap I use. It not only helps get the dishes done, but it can be used for other things outside of the kitchen. Stains on my kids clothes have come out easily with this product, and much better then with laundry detergent.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?