BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Alesandy C.
Salisbury, NC
Love this , always use it , cleans very well and really does remove grease! Totally would recommend to anyone!
Raven S.
Redford, MI
I've been using this soap for as long as I can remember
It's a really good shampoo for the animals
It fights all the grease ans gunk too.
Jennifer H.
Dawn really does break down grease from dishes. Also, my bottle of Dawn last a long time and I wash dishes multiple times a day for my family of 6. Good value for your money plus it smells good.
Meredith T.
Jacksonville, NC
This is great when you want clean dishes. I prefer this brand over most other brands out there! It's also good for helping to get fleas off dogs and cats! I buy this either at the Dollar store or Walmart. Yes, I would definitely buy this again!
Alyssa S.
This is one the best dishwashing soaps on the market. They have so many great scents and it cleans dishes very well.
Kayla K.
Richlands , NC
Just a little goes a long way. It's great on greasy dishes. Its scent is clean but nothing overpowering. I love how it works on all my dishes.
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
This is by far, the best dish soap there is! I also love using it to clean my makeup brushes, because it is gentle, yet it still gives them a very thorough cleaning without a ton of work.
Maxine V.
Mega Parent Expert
Only soap I use in my home! Cuts thru grease in no time and I love the fact that it is environmentally friendly and safe for animals. I have even bathed the dog in it when he got really dirty and regular pet shampoo wasn't working.
Terrianne H.
Petoskey, MI
I cannot understand why everyone doesn't have this in their house. I use this product for so many things....not just dishes. Washing windows, pets- cats, dogs and rats.....so many useful ways to use it. And non irritating to my sensitive skin.
Lupita1 s.
Ridgewood, NY
Mega Parent Expert
I love dawn . I always use this to wash dishes and my sons toys . I love how it's gentle on the hands and the smell is not over powering or lingers on the dishes .
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?