BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Ashleigh S.
Hawkinsville, GA
I love love love dawn soap, it's the only soap I can use to get all the grease off of the dishes. My hubby even uses it to wash his hands after work and loves it! I'll buy this stuff forever because it's my favorite!!!
JeriLynne F.
Lenox, MA
This is one of my top 5 household must have products! Not only is it used on dishes but also in laundry. I use it to pretreat stains and it works like a charm. I usually get a large bottle at BJs. I will always buy it!
Melody D.
Dawn dish washing liquid has always been a favorite of mine! It's great for cleaning dishes and removing grease. Not only do I use it for dishes but also to get rid of stains in clothing. Dawn works wonders all around.
Wrayn V.
The only dish washing detergent I buy! It is easy to find in any store. A little of this goes a long way. Effective at cleaning dishes, stains on clothes, and cleaning makeup brushes. It doesn't dry out my skin either!
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
This will always be my go to dishwashing liquid. It fights tough grease and grime while sanitizing my dishes. Also use it for multi purpose cleaning around the house. I love original but also the scented soaps as well.
Kristi L.
Perrysburg, oH
Can't go wrong with the original. I always use this for my dishes and have always loved it. I also use it to give my cats bath! It makes their coats shiny and healthy and doesn't have any negative side effects on them!
Chelsea S.
Louisville, KY
Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid ever made.. And i mean that, this stuff fights grease, helps saves animals, use for dishes, gets stains out if clothing and cleaning anything really. Don't settle for less than Dawn!
Vanessa A. M.
Portland, OR
You just cant beat dawn! Great affordable prices, amazing cleaning and you can use it on almost anything for a great clean. I purchase my dawn usually from walmart or wherever they have it in stock which is everywhere!
Sarah M.
Saint Louis, MO
This soap is great! I have repurchased this many many times. I think it is some of the best dish soap. I like the original scent as well. I have tried the other scents and they are good too. Overall, I like this a lot.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Thai lasts forever. You need barely any and your dishes come out sparkling clean. I like to buy this at Costco and split it with my roommates. We will have the pack of two last for more than our lease most of the time!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?