BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Sommer J.
This dish detergent is a great buy ! With the smallest amount of product you Get the best results. As you can see I'm down to my very last but this little bit will last at least a week ! Get you some :)
Kay-Dee A.
I will always use Dawn for all my dish washing needs. Once you have had dawn, you can't try anything else. It cuts through tough grease fast with a little product. I've tried cheaper ones trying to be frugal and you just end up using three times as much, which costs you more in the long run. As long as I am the dishwasher in my home, Dawn will be my soap.
Amber R.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I don't use anything except the blue dawn. It's worked for my home dishes, worked for the bar I run with the small amounts we need to wash by hand, and it's worked for sensitive skin that I have that gets dry. I don't use any gloves with it and it's great.
Brandi S.
Virginia
This dish soap last me forever. We buy the big bottle and it cuts through baked on foods and grease like no other. I have also used it as an emergency flea treatment and it worked! Dawn is always affordable in my opinion. I'll never use another dish soap.
lisa n.
Saint Helen, MI
Love dawn best for greasey messes and it keeps alot of suds even in hard water  smells good  very reasonably priced you can buy it just about everywhere and you only have to use a little
Samantha M.
Blackwood, NJ
A little bit goes a long way. The scent is pleasant and a little bit of product can clean multiple dishes and pots/pans. It cuts grease easily and effectively, and leaves dishes sparkling clean. The product is gentle on skin, and does not cause rashes.
Nancy Q.
They're not lying with those commercial ads. This soap really gets the job done. Nothing disappointing about it. Its tough on grease yet soft on hands. It's a great value for the retail price. I will never change to a different brand. Its worth every penny.
Kassandra B.
Magna, UT
Only brand of dish soap i will use! its the only thing that i feel really does the job without leaving behind a greasy film. Great for the price even the small dollar store bottles are great cause they last so long! would defnitly buy again and again!
Ashley C.
Bakersfield , CA
The best dish soap ever! It gets all my dishes so clean and so quickly! It smells wonderful and doesn't dry out your hands! It's such a good value and last so long. It smells wonderful but gentle scent. I always tell everyone this is the best soap to use!
Sarah K.
Decatur, IL
I have used this forever....like since I was a little kid this is all we have used.  I still love the smell and it does an amazing job at getting things clean.  Dishes, paint brushes, stuck on food....it does it all and I use it for everything!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?