BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Dawn works great for cleaning dishes or greasy surfaces! I also find it helpful when I have been working in the yard to clean off any substances I contacted like poison ivy.
Linda K.
Woodleaf, NC
I have tried other products before and they either don't clean the grease as well as Dawn or the soap suds don't last as long. I will never again use anything else other than this dish detergent
Brianna C.
Couderay, WI
The only thing I dislike about this product is that on occasion, they put animals covered in oil on their label, and that makes me sad. Other than that, how can you not have this sitting by your sink? I don't think I know a single person who doesn't use this.
Ashley R.
Kiln, MS
This is the ONLY dish washing soap I use. It breaks down grease wonderfully & leaves things very clean. I also use this on my animals if they get fleas & it's very effective. I have been buying this product since I've been an adult. I have been on my own since I was 18 & am now 29.
Hannah J.
Affordable. Little goes a long way. Gets the job done. Highly recommend it.
Brittany K.
My boyfriend does our dishes and he throws a fit if I ever by anything other than dawn! It does a great job on our dishes and I think it's awesome that they use dawn to clean up wildlife that's been affected by oil spills! It's very affordable and a little goes a long way!
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
Dawn is the only dish soap I will use. I love their scents and it gets the job done. It is also reasonably priced.
Alexa F.
Easley, SC
Always used dawn. And with my dishes it's my go to. The soap lifts the food off the plate and I know I'm getting them a better clean. I stock up on dawn. I love this product
Valeria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
I have a 90 ounce bottle. I am definitely a fan. I use it to pretreat before I wash clothes, clean dishes, clean the car, and bathe my chickens. (they like it, they pop the bubbles with their beaks. Ultra cute.)
Shawna S.
This is great for grease. It smells good and it's not harsh on your hands. We use this daily
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?