BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
This is the only dish soap we use. My mom got my started on my brand loyalty to Dawn. A little goes a long way and they make it in great scents too.
Janie A.
Love this type of dishwashing brand, from all the different scents to the amazing colors and at a great price. I usually buy this at my local Safeway or Walmart. I would definitely buy this again and especially in my favorite type Platinum!
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Dawn is my favorite brand of dish detergent. Not only do I use it on dishes I also wash my dogs in it! It's suppose to kill fleas!
Debi W.
Indianapolis, IN
I use the blue dawn on everything, needing to be cleaned. Removes fleas from pets, gentle enough to use on birds and awesome enough for all the tough cleaning jobs
Holly S.
Great dish soap!!!! Soft on hands and can be used for pets as well. They are great for pets with fleas!!!
Sarah D.
Raleigh, NC
The only dish soap I will ever use. Seriously cleans and doesn't require too much elbow greese. Leaves my dishes clean and streak free.
Christy W.
Perrysville, IN
I only like dawn dish soap because it's great on ditry greasy dishes and it's great on germs.It has great suds to most of the other brands just suds a little.
Faith V.
Richmond, KY
Dawn is my dish soap of choice. I feel like it cleans way better than any of the other brands of soap.
Eileen L.
Ridgecrest, CA
I love dawn dish soap.. A little goes a long way with this soap. I can wash 3 sinkfull of dishes on literally a tablespoon of soap! I highly recommend it!
A P.
Dawn is my favorite dish washing liquid!! Hands down, this is my go to product to clean the greasiest of messes. It is worth the money and gets the job done
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?