BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Leann C.
Shirley, IN
This is best dish soap you can buy. It will clean anything from dishes to stains on clothes to your shower
I use this all the time and it is great at killkng fleas in dogs
I always keep this stocked up
Shannon C.
I don't see how anybody can go wrong with Dawn. It's super tough on grease, smells great and isn't overly expensive like huge brand names tend to be.
Megan D.
Dryden, NY
This is a product I love and couldn't live without! I not only use this to get through the toughest dish build up on all types of pots, pans and other dishes but also on my families clothing stains. I have two step children and they are both busy and active where some of the toughest stain occur. I use dawn to pretreat the stain before washing it and have been successful 99% of the time! I have multiple bottles around the house as well as in my classroom at the school I work at!
Kristine s.
Favorite and ONLY dish soap I'll use! I have eczema on my hands during the winter months and THIS does not irritate it. Actually my hands are better after using this while washing dishes!
Jeanie L.
Best dish soap out there. It works on grease or any stain especially on your clothes and leaves dishes clean. It even kills fleas on pets
Lisa B.
Chattanooga, TN
Love love love dawn. This is great for getting out stains of all sorts. Dab this on your clothes and wet and scrub in and the stain is gone. I spilt a cup of coffee on a white dress and it came out before I even washed it. I have even gotten out set in blood!! The best
Katherine W.
This is the only brand of dish soap i will buy, nothing else even comes close to comparing.
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
The only kind of dish soap I will use. It is the only one that seems to get off all the crud without a ton of scrubbing. I will not use any other kind.
Kimberly M.
Best dish soap ever I love love love love Dawn dish soap 2 letter with the fragrance is I love it...
Karmyn I.
Richmond, Tx
I love dawn. Was awesome on breastmilk residue and formula residue. Awesome on grease. Doesn't leave anything behind. Smells clean. Makes washing dishes easier!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?