BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Sierra F.
Troy
Smells good. Creates a good amount of bubbles. Leaves dishes feeling clean and not greasy like other brands.
Melyssa V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this for everything! Hand washing, dishes, and giving the dogs a bath. it works great fir killing fleas
Ashlyn S.
Hixson, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dependable product that works great on dishes that need some extra attention. This soap has a good smell too.
Alison B.
Carriere , Ms
Leaves my dishes shiny and clean. No grime left over. Has a nice smell and doesn't irritate skin while using.
Stephanie M.
North Bergen, NJ
Dawn works great on dishes! Cleans right through grease and food. A huge plus is also how they help animals.
Charito R.
Fort Riley, KS
I'm not picky about dish detergent but I do like Dawn. It foams up pretty well and a little goes a long way.
Melissa D.
My family uses this to wash dishes pot and pans etc it helps with the grease and grim smells pretty good too.
Liz V.
Burlington, CT
I use this on my dishes all the time. It works well. I like the color. It doesn't smell bad, just like soap.
Rachel B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I know it not specific for cleaning makeup sponges or brushes but this works amazing and it so much cheaper.
Michelle C.
Carnegie , PA
I love Dawn and everything this company stands for. The dish liquid is fabulous. And it is reasonably priced.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Amazon