BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
cienna b.
Litchfield Park, AZ
Dawn is the only dish soap that i like to use. Its really great at getting rid of grease and stains. when i soak my dishes in this soap for only 10 minutes the dirt comes right off easily.
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
This is the only soap I use! Cleans dishes really good and deff cut grease and oil
Jessica A.
Verona, KY
Hands down my favorite dish liquid! I've tried other brands and always find myself coming back to Dawn. It works amazingly well and doesn't damage my hands as some others have. Will definitely purchase again and again!
Andy H.
Bakersfield, CA
This soap cuts through grease like a breeze. My dishes feel squeaky clean and i can feel safe knowing i got everything off. Not only is it an affordable product but it lasts an exceptionally long time. A little goes a LONG way with this.
Victoria W.
Lincolnton, NC
Great stuff. Gets grease and grime off great. Also will kill fleas on dogs instantly.
Rosa D.
Sold on dawn since mid 90's. My dog fell in a sludge pit and it was the only thing that would remove the crude oil off of her. If it would get rid of that I knew it was the best to remove grease from dishes. My husband has a rawhide business and he uses dawn to wash the cow hides. A little goes a long way!!!!! Also kills ticks & fleas on dogs
gabbie m.
Love dawn dish soap. i rescue stray animals and i use this to get the fleas off it works really well paired with white vinegar always gets the job done
Rachel B.
Muskogee, OK
I love using Dawn Dish soap. I have never been disappointed with it. It's a go to in my home for many different things. Hand soap, cleaning supplies, cleaning greasy dishes & many more. I would definitely recommend this to my friends & others as well. It's awesome & I love telling about it.
Marcela L.
Cicero, IL
Dawn Dishwashing Liquid it's the best. I tried different products and this is the only product I recommend. The price is ok for a product that does an amazing job and it lasts.
Sid M.
I usually buy this from Walmart but in the past have purchased the larger size from BJ's. For me, there is no other dish soap that can compare to how clean this gets my dishes and pans without ever leaving any grease behind ! Finally a liquid soap that does what it's suppose to do !
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?