BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Heather H.
CULLMAN, AL
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn dishwashing detergent is the best, it gets my dishes really clean and leaves a clear finish. It rids the grease too.
Faith V.
Richmond, KY
Dawn is my dish soap of choice. I feel like it cleans way better than any of the other brands of soap.
Ginny R.
Pensacola, FL
If it works don't change it. Blue says clear and clean. I buy a small bottle to keep on the sink and a large bottle to refill. It would be a good introductory idea to include an empty small with the large refill. Buy again --- sure . Used it since the first day that I was introducted to it decades ago.
Alicia D.
I love dawn products! It's a little pricey I cannot lie, but it is definitely amazing. Scent is wonderful. I highly recommend this!
Deanna H.
Forest, MS
Very good product. Just recently tried, and I have to say I actually liked it. But Dawn is the best anyways
Laurilee N.
Louisville, KY
This works great on dishes but also for cleaning other things as well. I make a mixture and use it in the bathroom also.
Raegan H.
I use this for any and everything. Great for science experiments and art projects. Even good for bathing animals to kill fleas
Cortlynn W.
Marion, AR
Really does what it says . Removes most stains with ease. Tough stains do require more of the soap though
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
I love dawn! Any kind of dawn dish liquid is the best! Can be pricey but the bubble quality is unreal! No cons, this stuff is awesome and smells awesome! The pink hand one makes my hands feel so soft! Go get you some!
Lana M.
Dawn these days doesn't sud up as much as it used to. I had to switch to Ajax. I was tired of not having the bubbles and felt it didn't clean as well anymore.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?