BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Carrie R.
Dawn really cuts through the grease! I tried a different brand and noticed the difference right away. The scent is also very clean and not soapy!
Patricia J.
Toledo, OH
The original dawn dishliquid always gets the job done. It's not a too smelly scent to it but when washing dishes you only need a small amount. This also works great on pets if they have fleas. You can use dawn on almost anything
Christopher B.
La Fayette, GA
Are you a mechanic? Are you accidentally stuck without some style of gritty awesome soap to clean off the grime? CONGRADULATIONS! You're not completely screwed if you have dawn soap around! It breaks off all those nasty grimy oils.
Samantha E.
Azle, TX
Always my go to dish soap. I don't think anything cleans easier. I also use it to spot treat grease and makeup stains on clothes, strip build up out of my hair and to wash my dog with when he gets extra dirty. I don't feel like it dries out my skin quite like other cleaners do.
robert r.
Plant City, FL
There is nothing better I know of for cleaning anything greasy from under the hood of your car to your pots and pans and everything inbetween!!
Donna W.
Tiffin , OH
This gets out so many stains and is safe to use on our dogs. Too bad I'm allergic!!
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
Love washing my dishes with dawn. Smells great and no smuges. You can also wash your pets with dawn & it won't harm them. Dawn has so many different purposes.
Melissa M.
Hermitage, TN
I just use reg Dawn it works great on grease best value also. I've tried others on sale b4 but always come back to Dawn. If it's not broke don't fix it!
Jaleia M.
Love using Dawn Dishwashing Liquid. It's honestly the only dishwashing liquid that I really feels get the job done. The scents are nice and I love the fact that they support helping animals. There's no other dish detergent for me!
Alison h.
Broken arrow , OK
This is my favorite dish soap. It cleans well, smells good and makes your hands soft! Good price, recommend!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?