BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Samantha E.
Azle, TX
Always my go to dish soap. I don't think anything cleans easier. I also use it to spot treat grease and makeup stains on clothes, strip build up out of my hair and to wash my dog with when he gets extra dirty. I don't feel like it dries out my skin quite like other cleaners do.
Ashly E.
Harrisburg, SD
Dawn Dish Soap is not just for doing dishes! We use it for so many other things. One thing that we use it for a lot is to get out grease stains from our clothes. We put some Dawn on the spot, let it sit, and then wash it in the washing machine. It does an amazing job at fighting the grease stains on clothes as well as the grease on your dishes!
Donna W.
Tiffin , OH
Mega Parent Expert
This gets out so many stains and is safe to use on our dogs. Too bad I'm allergic!!
Keri L.
Bradenton, FL
Have used this forever. Not only does it cut greae and make clean up easy, it also is used as a dog shampoo to kill fleas and it works! We have 4 dogs!!
Melissa M.
Hermitage, TN
I just use reg Dawn it works great on grease best value also. I've tried others on sale b4 but always come back to Dawn. If it's not broke don't fix it!
lena t.
cleveland, OH
We keep this in the house but don't use it for dishes. I make my own window cleaner with this and also recently learned (unfortunatly) That this soap teamed with baking shorts and peroxide get rid of skunk smell very very well. I hope i never need to do that again but was sooo thankful it worked!
Alison h.
Broken arrow , OK
This is my favorite dish soap. It cleans well, smells good and makes your hands soft! Good price, recommend!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Mega Parent Expert
I love the smell of this dish soap and it cuts grease and maintains a clean working kitchen! This dish soap has many uses, but primarily we use it to cut the grease from our pots and pans!
Roxxane T.
Alhambra, CA
This is the best soap for suds and continues to be bubbly without too much of the product used. I paid it with Clorox and everything is gone from the dishes nothing sticks
Marie L.
Conway, SC
The best dishwashing soap. Great on grease and stays bubbly alot longer than other brands of soap
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?