BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Ashley M.
Medford, MA
This is the only dish soap I use. I love the scent, it cuts through any amount of stuck on food/grease and I love that they currently give proceeds to help animals :) I love that Dawn has so many other uses too - mainly as part of my homemade makeup brush cleaner!
Nancy R.
Las Vegas
I tell you this soap removes the toughest grease in pans . I love it it's my number one thing to use when I'm washing dishes or even trying to scrub something out somewhere in my home . I reccomend it when it comes to actually doing the job it's soppose to .
Theresa P.
Northport, AL
Hands down the best soap. I use it for dishes, cleaning the tubs, even washing the dog once. It always works extremely well while requiring very little product per use. One bottle will last a long time, which is a huge plus for those of us who are budget conscious.
Amber J.
Tucson , AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn dish soap. It’s not only good for cleaning your dirty dishes. It is very versatile. You can mix it with some warm water to spit clean furniture and other areas that get dirty but aren’t regularly cleaned. Always works well for whatever test I put it up against.
Crissy B.
Fairport Hbr, OH
This will always be one of my favorites, not just because the smell reminds me of helping grandma clean up after Sunday dinner, but because it actually works. I keep a bottle at me shop, too, for when my hands get greasy because "Dawn takes grease out of you way!"
Anna L.
Buies Creek, NC
This stuff works great! I use it for dishes, but I also use it for anxiety. If you put some of the blue dawn dish soap in a baggie (it has to be blue dawn) and freeze it, as soon as you put it on the bridge of your nose it calms you down and lowers your heart rate. It's amazing.
Megan A.
Freeland, PA
I always say, don't fix it if it isn't broken! Dawn is a traditional dish soap and smells good on it's own. If it is gentle enough for baby ducks, it is gentle enough for me! I use it for everything, including my super stain remover and cleaning my make up brushes!
Hannah A.
The only soap I will buy! It cuts down grease and hard to clean pans with ease. You only need a small bit so a bottle will last awhile. Also, I really love how Dawn takes care of wildlife affected by oil spills. A HUGE reason why I am a dedicated customer to this product!
Melissa C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
No matter how many different kinds of dish soap I try, this is my number 1! It stays sudsy pretty long. Cuts through the grease. Great to pre soak dishes as well as clothes ( with a dash of peroxide). The best of the best. It's not watered down like other brands!!!
Ree P.
Pitts, GA
Dawn original is the only dish soap there is in my eyes. It cuts grease on anything. It is good for washing dogs and cats to get rid of ticked and fleas. I use it to unstop clogs and to clean tire rims. There isn't anything I won't try Dawn original on, it's great.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?