BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I do like this dish soap and there's not much issue using it. I just have a personal preference for Palmolive dish soap because it's just a little thicker, so I don't have so much come out at once. Still a great product
Jessica  S.
Absolutely love Dawn. Not only do I know it gets the job done with my dishes, I can also pretreat laundry stains with it too. The blue is my favorite, mix it with some vinegar and it makes an awesome shower cleaner too.
Kelsey B.
Flushing, MI
I love dawn. It's not to rough on my plastic dishes and its not too rough on my skin. I don't really mind the scent either. I also use it once a month on my hair to cut the build up of cheaper shampoos and conditioners😉
Jessica D.
Greensburg, PA
Dawn is a life saver! I'm a vet tech and we're always using dawn to save lives of animals. It also works great for a flee bath on kittens too young for a chemical flee bath. It's great on dishes too! It's a great price!
Damaris C.
I like Dawn the best for dishes. I have used other brands, but nothing compares to Dawn. This soap does a great job of getting you dishes clean. It may not be the cheapest, but it is certainly one of the most effective.
Sabrina P.
Lowndes, MO
Nothing Is better than the blue Dawn. It can get grease out of anything. It can also kill fleas on your dog if you give them a bath in it. It's nice to use for that because it's not as harmful as other flea medications.
Nora B.
I will never use any other dish washing liquid! Dawn is my go to for everything it wipes grime off dishes and makes your dish washing experience actually a bit enjoyable! Also use this to wash my dog Gental on her skin!
Ambar P.
It is a grease fighting machine and the scent leaves the water smelling enjoyable.The bubbles last longer than other dishwashing liquid. It is mild on your hand. It is very effective in cleaning the toughest food stains
Kat M.
Manassas, VA
Best dish soap ever. The original Dawn gets the job done with out all the fancy scents. It has a nice clean scent and is a good value. It's very effective and will not disappoint. I would definitely recommend to others.
Brooke C.
My favorite dish washing soap to use. This is all I ever buy! It cleans great and suds up. I also love the cause Dawn helps when you purchase their soap! Great price as well and I can get it at the local grocery store.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?