BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Michal J.
Love this dish soap for tough grease stains! It also works great for cleaning showers when mixed with a little vinegar.
Taylor K.
Dawn is my favorite dish washing fluid. It gets out tough messes easily, without the need for scrubbing.
Megan D.
Dryden, NY
This is a product I love and couldn't live without! I not only use this to get through the toughest dish build up on all types of pots, pans and other dishes but also on my families clothing stains. I have two step children and they are both busy and active where some of the toughest stain occur. I use dawn to pretreat the stain before washing it and have been successful 99% of the time! I have multiple bottles around the house as well as in my classroom at the school I work at!
Alex R.
Grand Rapids , MI
Dawn is a must. I've never used another brand that can get grease out of dishes. Absolutely no cons to this product. This will be the only one I use! And you can find it pretty much anywhere which is nice.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
YES~ I always buy Dawn. Currently, I've been obsessed with their Pomegranate brand. Not only do I use it for my dishes but (rarely) I would use it on my pets if there is any flea infestation; Rarely because they don't get much fleas.
Sarah B.
I love Dawn Liquid Dish Detergent. Not only is it great for kitchen cleaning but I also use it for bathing my pets! It protects against fleas and wipes away dirt and grime. You can purchase it at most grocery stores and supermarkets.
Candice B.
Fort Riley
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid that works quickly and effectively every single time. Other dishwashing liquids seem wasteful to use compared to dawn.
Robin R.
Midland, MI
I grew up using Dawn in our household and it is something I naturally gravitate towards when shopping for dish washing soap at the store. Now that they are coming out with products with more natural and less harmful ingredients I will probably try that
Dominica N.
Quitman, GA
Hands down the best dish detergent on the planet. I use dawn only in my household because it does exactly what it says "Cuts Grease" also it works very well in the tub/shower when mixed with cleaning vinegar, you never have to buy bathroom cleaner ever again.
Sydney S.
Lewistown, PA
I love this stuff!! You can clean almost anything with it. You can soak dishes in it or use it to just wash them.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?