BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Rachel C.
There is a reason it's been around so long. This stuff is the original! I use it for almost all of my household cleaning.
Kimmy T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Nothing can beat the grease fighting power of dawn! If you are cleaning dishes with stuck on stains, or have a ink stain on clothes it will help remove the stain with the help of laundry detergent! It's awesome y'all!!
Lexus H.
Mega Parent Expert
I love dawn! With our water it is so hard to get the glasses clean, dawn is the only dish soap we have found that doesn't leave our glasses streaked or spotted!
ana m.
Stamford, CT
I like this Dawn dishwashing liquid is perfect product I like much my hands are soft after washing my dishes
Stephanie C.
Corsicana, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is a must have for clean dishes even if you are just sticking them in a dish washer after. It stays sudsy.
Nicole G.
Snow Camp, NC
As mentioned before, when I couponed I was able to try a lot of dishwashing liquids. Nothing cleans like Dawn. It cuts grease on dishes and can be used to treat grease on clothes before washing. I find that the original is the best for getting out grease stains, so I use this kind in case I need it for laundry too. You pay more than other brands, but you get what you pay for!
Mrs Love M.
Cali
I love this, have always used this ever since I seen my mother use it, and an extra plus that I use on is to bathe my dog it keeps fleas ticks off them.. Win win dishes and clean dog
Whitney W.
Adelanto , Ca
This last for along time and I really do not have to buy soap often I would recommend it for oil and grease it works great on not only dishes but counter tops as well
Christine C.
Fredericksburg , VA
After years of being too broke and thinking I couldn't afford dawn, I've used my fair share of generic soap. Nothing, I mean NOTHING works like dawn. Just a little goes a long way. It's still gentle on hands.
Jina A.
Inkster, MI
The Best Dish soap to use.Its Affordable& a lil bit goes along way.Like with some soaps u have to keep adimding more to makw it sudsy cus its water downed but Dawn is really concentrated.
I also like that you can wash your pets w/It&It helps rid fleas!
1 of My fav is the Olay dawn,it smells really good & isn't rough on hands/nails.I keep 1in my basement laundry/bathroom to use for cleaning, mop water or to help scrub out a stain on clothes. I Definitely Recommend it especially if u have alot of kids like myself I have 4&we wash dishes alot,it lasts& you don't have to purchase every week or so depending on size you get.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?