BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Sarah D.
I love using dawn for my dishes and to clean my sons bottles. Good price and it lasts a long time. I usually purchase this at Walmart. Nice light scent. Not overpowering. I will stay with this brand.
Cleans your dishes well with water and and a scrubbing brush but let's face it the dish washer is always easier 😂😂
Carrie H.
Prattville, AL
Best soap to use when hand washing dishes. I can squirt a about a tablespoon full in a pan, let sit a couple minutes, and everything that was stuck comes off completely.
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
Growing up my mom & Mamaw only used Dawn dishwashing liquid and now that's the only one I use. Dawn with bleach cuts the grease without the scrub or greasy residue.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
I use this for cleaning pretty much everything!!!! It's even great for getting out greasy pomade out of hair!
Samantha S.
Table rock , NE
Dawn is the only dish soap I'll buy. It's a great price and it really cleans my dishes better. I even use it in the bathroom with some vinegar to cut soap scum.
Melissa S.
Bainbridge, PA
The absolute best dish soap ever. Takes out stains on your clothes. Even gets out grass and blood stains. Great also to clean stains on your carpet or furniture.
Candice B.
Fort Riley
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid that works quickly and effectively every single time. Other dishwashing liquids seem wasteful to use compared to dawn.
Dawn is the only detergent I use. The suds hold up really well and it cleans really well.
Noyanika A.
This is a great liquid soap to use for washing dishes! Good price, lathers well, cleans spotless! It's super easy and makes cleaning a fast process.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?