BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Korri M.
I use this daily if not this kind the platinum is the other one two. I sometimes get the one that's good for your hands.
DeAnna H.
Troy, MO
Dawn dish soap is simply amazing. This particular kind works for multiple things, not just in the sink. For example I use this with apple cider vinegar and fruit to get rid of gnats. I would for sure recommend this.
Rosie R.
San Gabriel , CA
The best dish soap! A little goes a long way. I also use it to get stains out of clothes. It's also good for removing oil stains out of clothing.
Emily S.
Unfortunately, we do not have a dishwasher (unless you give that name to myself) I am constantly trying new things, and keep going back to Dawn. It works great!
Jess  C.
I've been a DAWN dish soap user for almost 8 years. I don't use anything else. It's not too harsh on my hands and a little soap gives me a very bubbly dish sponge.
Tammy C.
Russell, KS
This is my favorite dish liquid,, I have tried others because of price and was always disappointed and returned back to my Dawn, It cuts through grease, grime, and mixed with vinegar can clean any soap scum. There are so many uses, definitely a must buy.
Cleans your dishes well with water and and a scrubbing brush but let's face it the dish washer is always easier 😂😂
Abby H.
Auburn, AL
Doesn't get any better than dawn! Always gets the job done. Never disappoints! Always priced good too
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
Growing up my mom & Mamaw only used Dawn dishwashing liquid and now that's the only one I use. Dawn with bleach cuts the grease without the scrub or greasy residue.
Beatriz S.
I really like this dish detergent. I buy at Costco and it last me a long time because it is so thick. Anytime any of my kids dirty any of their clothes with food grease I use a trick my mom gave me. I put some dawn on it and hand wash the area and absolutely no grease stain. So it's not only good for dishes but as a spot treatment lol
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?