BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
This soap is great! It works really well on cleaning up all kinds of dirty greasy dishes. I think it's affordable and has a really nice sent. I repurchase every time I need dish soap and I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone because it's great!
Sierra S.
Hokes Bluff, AL
Use this product everyday. Price is great and it does the job on every dish no matter what was cooked in it. It is also great for Stains on clothes!
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
I love using dawn dish soap. Not only does it clean dishes very well, but it smells really nice too without drying out my hands.
Korri M.
I use this daily if not this kind the platinum is the other one two. I sometimes get the one that's good for your hands.
Johnny R.
Albany, GA
Works very well. Cleans up greasy messes with just a few drops. It will last long if you use it right so its worth the money.
Nicole D.
Bridgeport
Dawn does everything from clean my dishes to wash my carpets to scrubbing my dogs. It's such a multi purpose cleaner who could ever ask for anything else. I love how it kills the fleas on my pets.
Heather D.
Driftwood, TX
I love it!! It feels amazing on the skin and gets rid of messes in a snap. The bubbles are a bonus!
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Dawn got that brand loyalty in early in my household. My mom uses it and her mom, so on and so on. I still remember the commercials from my childhood. It's just always been THE brand to buy. Never really tried anything else.
Amanda W.
Greenwood
Great product. ...works great and gets your dishes clean, right down to all that hard stuck on crap!
Rebecca B.
Bedford , OH
In this house, Dawn is the product we turn too when washing our dishes. We've used it more for washing dishes also. It's a good shampoo when you are out and makes a nice bubble bath that doesn't dry out your skin.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?