BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Amber T.
Grayson, LA
I us dawn because it's soft on my hands. It also is smells really good and the have so many different smells
persi  .
I'm a sucker for things that smell good! This not only smells good but it also cleans the dishes really well.
Erica H.
This is my favorite dish washing liquid. I buy this all the time. I think it wash better than all the others
JaeLynn B.
Cincinnati
Only dish detergent I use. I don't need much to wash a whole load of dishes and it doesn't dry my hands out.
Megan B.
CROWN CITY, OH
Best dish soap at cutting grease. Makes my dishes sparkle, and it doubles as a nice flea shampoo when needed.
Cheyenne G.
Fav dish soapD gets anything and everything off whatever i need. Kids house dishes clothes looooove iiiiit!!!
Lilly G.
Who doesn't love a good squirt of blue Dawn dish soap. It works well and smells fresh on my dirtiest dishes.
Amber S.
Maysville, WV
Very easy on your hands. But it still works very well on grease and other stuck foods! I only use this kind!
Brandi A.
Roanoke , VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best dish soap you can buy I like a few other scents , brands but nothing beats the original dawn
Tiffany A.
Addison
This stuff gets the job done and quick. Super affordable, a little goes a long way too. No other brand I use!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart