BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
By far the best dish washing soap. A little goes a long way. The price is unbeatable. It's been in my family for years. Anytime I try another I'm disappointed.
Rachel C.
There is a reason it's been around so long. This stuff is the original! I use it for almost all of my household cleaning.
Gabriela D.
This product is very good. It removes all the stains. And it smells super good. I recommend it
Lexus H.
Mega Parent Expert
I love dawn! With our water it is so hard to get the glasses clean, dawn is the only dish soap we have found that doesn't leave our glasses streaked or spotted!
Jess L.
Christiana, DE
The only soap I buy cleans my baby bottles and all the dishes a little really goes a long way. I also love how they helped with the oil spill. Way to go guys!
Stephanie C.
Corsicana, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is a must have for clean dishes even if you are just sticking them in a dish washer after. It stays sudsy.
Linda M.
Dawn dish liquid is the best way to get your dishes clean, cuts grease lather last even after the dishes are done. The best part of dawn is I can use it on stains on fabric also. It cleans just about anything you can think of. I recommend Dawn .I will continue to buy my dish soap because it's the best of the best and worth every penny.
Mrs Love M.
Cali
I love this, have always used this ever since I seen my mother use it, and an extra plus that I use on is to bathe my dog it keeps fleas ticks off them.. Win win dishes and clean dog
renay b.
Norwood, OH
I love this product. Not only for doing dishes but it has so many other household uses. I never buy anything else.
Christine C.
Fredericksburg , VA
After years of being too broke and thinking I couldn't afford dawn, I've used my fair share of generic soap. Nothing, I mean NOTHING works like dawn. Just a little goes a long way. It's still gentle on hands.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?