BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Lori B.
Freeburg, MO
I have always used dawn. Does a good job cutting thru grease. Cost is okay. I buy at Sam’s club.
Sheena S.
This is the only dish soap I will buy. Cleans great, removes grease easily and I like the smell!
Brittany C.
Dawn is not very expensive and I like what they do for animals so I enjoy supporting the company.
Brooke S.
A little does go a lot! Love the smell too :) Just make sure you use a drop per dish so it lasts!
Kristen F.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this dish soap. A little goes a long way. Really washes away grease. Produces lots of
Sharon B.
Clinchco, VA
I have used this products for years. I love it . I love the smell and love how it works on grease
Shannon D.
Reading, PA
Can't go wrong with good ol blue dawn. The grease fighting power of dawn is matched by no other!
Amber S.
San Antonio, TX
Works awesome on grease and this size last forever. You don't need very much to get the job done.
Daphne G.
Use this soap on a daily basis! I have it on my counter and it has a wonderful clean smell to it
Heather S.
We never buy any other dish detergent. Easily removes grease on dishes. Not much soaking needed!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?