BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Sarah Grace D.
Brownsville, KY
My mom always used another brand of dish washing liquid and my mother in law bought me a bottle of Dawn when I got married. It works very well at cutting grease, but I wouldn't say it works better than some other brands I have tried. I couldn't give it five stars because it's very harsh on my hands so I tend to use it more for washing my car with gloves on or other things that I don't really get my hands in as much as when I do dishes. It works well, but to me there are other brands that work just as good and do not tear my hands up like Dawn does.
Tiffany R.
Akron, OH
This is great for so many things besides washing dishes! I use it for my dog and it is very gentle, yet strong! The blue is my favorite
Liliana A.
I love this dish soap will never use another great to remove stains off clothes great for degreaser I use it as you can see on many other things not just dishes on my
Counters and kids stains I love it works great and a little goes a long way I think everyone should use this stuff
Catherine T.
Pottsville, AR
I use this dawn for many things. Dishes, chair cushions, makeup brushes, cleaning my car.
Libby T.
Okmulgee , OK
Does the job good. Really does get all the grease. Which I hate when dish soaps don't do.
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
I love using dawn dish soap. Not only does it clean dishes very well, but it smells really nice too without drying out my hands.
Betty B.
Newark, OH
Hands down the best diahwashing soap on the market today. Very versatile too. Good for other items in household cleaning.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Have always and will always use dawn dishwashing soap. It smells nice but isn't overpowering and it's affordable. I always get mine at Walmart. It cleans even the toughest stains and lasts for a long time.
Tanielle W.
Charleston Afb, SC
This soap will never not be in my cabinets. A little goes a very long way which is very cost effective. I love to stock up when the coupons come out. I buy from my military commissary or Wal-Mart typically but I've also bought from CVS when they go on sale. I usually have quite a stockpile because I cannot be without this for my pans. I've also used this in combination with baking soda to get grease stains out of uniforms and stains in cloth.
Shea B.
Mansfield, TX
This is a miracle worker on grease. It cleans pots and pans with ease and it's also my go to for cleaning my makeup brushes. Just a little bit of this with warm water and it cleans every last bit of product and bacteria out of my brushes. I can immediately tell the difference when I use other brands compared to Dawn.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?