BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Brittany J.
Philadelphia
Cuts grease so easily. Do any irritate or dry out your hands. They have a variety of smells too
Andrea Y.
Best dish washing soap out there. This is all I,use and the only that cuts through the grease.
Shannon M.
Always does the trick on dishes, it's also great to use on stains in clothes and other fabrics.
amanda b.
Pendleton, OR
I love this stuff. Only dish soap i will use! I recommend to anyone with dishes and messy kids
Nikki A.
Holbrook, AZ
I'm actually allergic to Dawn so my dad washes the dishes. But it works great. Can't complain.
Linda R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Classic dawn is great for cleaning greasy areas. And for cleaning thing that call for mild soap
Yarely C.
Woodland, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is all i use for my dishes makes taking off tough grease on my pans easy and smells great
Danielle H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love dawn, it works the best when you have children! It powers through all messes they make!
Jennifer K.
Roseville, MI
Works great on my dishes! I never had an issues with this product. Very safe for my house hold
Elena L.
Paramount , CA
The smell is great and it gets all the grease from your dishes !! You do not have to use a lot
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?