BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Kristy H.
Spokane Vly, WA
My family has always used Dawn dish soap. It's strong enough for tough food on dishes but gentle enough not to destroy your skin when you wash dishes. The grease fighting power is also amazing on cleaning my boyfriends hands after he gets home from work.
Tiffany H.
Schofield, WI
Dawn is absolutely a must have in our generational households! From my great great grandmother and down every powerful and effective household mom in my family has used Dawn! Don't care to try anything else! It works on everything and that works for me!
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
This is the detergent we are currently using in our home. It is a very good grease remover. It is also gentle on my hands. It is the best detergent we've used so far. The scent is light. I prefer this scent over others. I would recommend this product.
valerie s.
Goodwin, SD
This is the only dish soap I will use. The suds actually last, and cut grease the whole time I'm doing dishes. The scent is nice it has a clean fragrance but it's not to strong. This is the only soap that I will use on bottles, or pump parts as well.
shonna lyn a.
San Diego, CA
dawn dish soap is a staple in my household! its so concentrated, that a little goes a long way, but still is affordable. there definitely is a pleasant scent&&thats what keeps me buying it. it doesnt make your hands feel dry after washing the dishes.
Jaime A.
Enoree, SC
Definitely cuts grease and I don't feel the need to rewash my dishes. It serves many purposes, I use it to wash my car and bathe my dog. The vet recommended dawn since he's allergic to a lot of dog shampoo. It gets rid of fleas and he smells good too.
Linsey A.
I like this soap because it doesn't smell like fruit or flowers. I don't like when my soap is like that. I prefer it is be a clean smelling freshness without too many scents and other additives. I am a loyal user of this soap, I definitely buy it time and time again.
Audrey M.
As a college student, sometimes my dishes get super dirty, especially when I forget about washing dishes for an extended amount of time. Dawn dish soap is very effective and gets all my dishes clean. Plus it smells great. I recommend this product.
Jennifer A.
Three Rivers
I use this dish soap all the time. I have tried other soaps, but they don't compare. What I really like about Dawn is you don't need much to wash a lot of dishes, so it really lasts a long time. Plus it gets my dishes clean without a lot of scrubbing!
Allishia S.
Bremerton
I love this stuff. It gets tough grease washed away without powerful scrubbing. It is also great to use to try to get stains out of carpets and furniture! It is a very good price and the only dish soap I love to use. I would recommend this to everyone
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?