BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Lavender M.
You can't go wrong with the original dawn dishwashing liquid. It cleans up even the toughest foods. If you can't scrub it out leave it to soak for a while and itll come right off. Plus you can get Dawn basically everywhere. You can also use Dawn for so much more than just washing dishes.
Mickenzy H.
Dawn is just the best when it comes to getting anything super clean. I mean they use it to clean animals after oil spills. I even use it on my laundry when I have a tough to get out greasy spot. Add a little down to the spot, let it sit for a bit, rinse and throw it in the laundry!
Kourtney C.
Gets stubborn food off of dishes with ease! I recently had a bowl caked with melted mashmallows. I filled it with water and a few drops of dawn and the soap had it clean in minutes! Feels nice on hands as well!
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
I not only use Dawn Dish liquid for dishes, but for washing my car, bathing my dog, and as a spot remover. A little goes a long way with Dawn. The scent is perfect, not too fragranced but smells nice. It also works wonders with cleaning the dishes.
Ramona G.
Hampton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this soap I try once to change brand for saving money but my hand start pulling with a very agresive rash so I went back to dawn I used it for several things like fly prevention dog fleas control is wonderful product
Stephanie T.
The only dish soap I ever buy. I am super allergic to most this not so much, great price point easy to locate. I like the original scent and I use it for grease removal from clothes too! Gets out everything! Also works to kill fleas! It has 100s of uses which makes it even better. I reccomend it to everyone!!
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This dish soap is the best. We had used these for a very long time then tried the Seventh Generation and we just had to go back. This is best because it actually got all the grease and gunk off the plates instead of pushing it around. Everyone should use this and only this for dishes.
Brittany P.
Spencer
I am a mom of 7 and I always use Dawn dish soap! I would never use anything else! I love how clean my dishes are always! I feel safer knowing my dishes are clean and my Kids are eating and drinking off clean stuff! It's awesomely priced! And I will never use any other dish soaps!
Brooke S.
A little of this goes a LONG way! This soap is super concentrated and because of this it cleans so much better. I have used dawn for as long as I can remember but when I have tried to switch nothing gets as clean.
Angela R.
Houston, Texas
I always use this product, but I feel it does not stay sudsy long enough.  It does clean well and seems to soften baked on food pretty easily.  It is easy to find in stores and seems to be a decent price.  If something better comes along I am certainly open to trying it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back