BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11983)
Michelle B.
Anacortes
Ever since I was little my parents only used this brand of dish soap. So now that I have my own home with my husband and children, it's now the only brand I will use! It has a nice fresh scent, and the soap is great at breaking down old, stuck on foods.
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn is a good dish washing soap, cuts off grease and soapy and cleans perfect although if you have very dry skin it can make your hand itchy after using it. But it does good for the dishes😊
Stephanie D.
Saint Marys, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love this Dawn simply non concentrated. It works great and its the most reasonably priced for how well it works. This dish soap doesnt leave a fragrence or weird taste on your dishes. It does its job.
Laura Q.
Original may be boring but it gets the job done each and every single time! Not only can this be used as a dishwasher but it's tough on grease so my dad always keeps it in the garage just in case he needs to rinse his hands at any moment after working on cars.
Autumn R.
Dawn ultra concentrated dish liquid original scent is my favorite dish soap. I don't use any other brand. It washes my dishes so clean and smells so fresh! I will buy this product again. Dawn gets rid of oils and grease so nicely. Dawn also helps animals! (:
Hannah K.
I don't think I'll ever use anything but dawn for my dish soap. It smells the best, cleans the best and is trusted among most people. I never have to rinse my dishes more than a couple times after washing, and I've used other soaps before that leave a soap taste in your dishes!
Martha R.
Best dish soap anyone can use! The amount you get for the price is great. You don't need to use much just a little drop goes a long way. Very effective in removing grease. It's the only dish soap I use and would recommend to anyone who's wanting to try!
Sara M.
Andover, NY
Only dish soap you will ever need. It's my tried and true. Gets dishes CLEAN easily and effortlessly. No grime left behind. Other brands I've tried either don't cut through grease well or leave residue behind where as this one works wonders. Highly recommend!!
I love this product,it has so many great uses. I use it for my dishes, pots and pans. It mever rums out of suds. It cleams amd wasjes my pet dogs and leaves them smelling freash and clean, it is great and gemtle on their skin. It never leaves soap residue.
Elizabeth H.
Clinton , MO
I absolutely love Dawn dish soap. I use it for cleaning dishes (obviously) but it's my go to for deep cleaning litter pans, as a pre-wash when I wash our pets before using regular pet shampoo, but also just general cleaning around the house. Such a great quality product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?