BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Michal J.
Love this dish soap for tough grease stains! It also works great for cleaning showers when mixed with a little vinegar.
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
The only dishsoap I will use , actually cuts grease of of dishes without having to use so much of it. They support wildlife also (:
Jessica S.
Dickson, TN
This stuff is great! Works for dishes obviously but has 100 other household uses (poison ivy relief!)
Rachael M.
Onalaska, WI
Love using Dawn!!! Easy on my hands but hard on the grease ;). I love how clean it gets all of my dishes and I use it on hard stains in clothes as well.
Sana A.
Mega Parent Expert
Great for washing pots and pans especially when they are greasy. Leaves them smelling nice and clean.
Jan S.
Cambridge, MD
As a person who works at a vets office I appreciate the cleaning power of Dawn and the fact that it is gentle enough to use on greasy pets without fear of harming them. The original blue never lets me down, smells great and is not pricey at all. I also like that the cleaning power last through the entire sink full of dishes.
amber B.
The best of the best. Blue dawn has so many uses other than just washing dishes! I mix with vinegar and peroxide and I can clean everything from my oven to my bathtub, and then switch over and use it to get stains out of laundry!! The best!!!
Abbey B.
I am a person that tries to buy off brand products as much as possible. That being said, I never skimp on my dish soap. Dawn is the best quality for the money and you can simply can't find it anywhere else
Tiffany D.
Toledo
Dawn is the best! It gets all the dried on food my kids leave on the dishes without even soaking! I swear by it and so does my family!
Johanna R.
Mc Intosh, AL
Not only is this a great dish washing cleaner, I use it on my pets, stains, grease stains, everything in between. It is one of the most multi purpose product on the shelves. It does an amazing job at cleaning and it does not take any effort. I love you Dawn!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?