BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
The best dish soap out there. The only dish soap I buy is dawn. Dawn handles grease and oils like no other brand can. And unlike other dish soaps, its not mostly water .
Katelynn D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Dawn is a go to dishwashing soap. It is great for all types of dirty dishes from greasy to crusty. The small of Dawn is perfect; it's not too overwhelming but it also is present. It generally doesn't dry out your hands, which is nice. I would definitely repurchase it.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Best soap for any job I use it for cleaning everything around the house its great for cleaning grease out of anything
Anna V.
One of my favorite dish soaps to use it doesn't leave my hands dry and it clean them really good specially pans with lots of oil...
Evelyn S.
Santa Barbara, CA
The only dish soap that I use a little goes a long way with this soap makes cleaning dishes so easy highly recommend it
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
Dawn is probably one of the best dish soaps I have ever used. It cleans really well without the need to scrub super hard. It all smells great too. You can buy it anywhere but I typically get it at target. I would recommend this to anyone!
ana m.
Stamford, CT
I like this Dawn dishwashing liquid is perfect product I like much my hands are soft after washing my dishes
Nicole A.
Fayetteville, NC
Dawn. Can't go wrong using this brand. Not only for dishes but stain remover, clean shoes, & good for washing bathtub out. Making sure you rinse well to avoid falling.
Jina A.
Inkster, MI
The Best Dish soap to use.Its Affordable& a lil bit goes along way.Like with some soaps u have to keep adimding more to makw it sudsy cus its water downed but Dawn is really concentrated.
I also like that you can wash your pets w/It&It helps rid fleas!
1 of My fav is the Olay dawn,it smells really good & isn't rough on hands/nails.I keep 1in my basement laundry/bathroom to use for cleaning, mop water or to help scrub out a stain on clothes. I Definitely Recommend it especially if u have alot of kids like myself I have 4&we wash dishes alot,it lasts& you don't have to purchase every week or so depending on size you get.
Lauryn F.
Won't use anything else! Easy on your hands and cleans easily with only a small amount!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?