BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11971)
Jenna M.
Port orange, FL
The greatest! Gets things squeaky clean and tidy. Safe to use on other things too besides dishes.
Kamie T.
Pacific , MO
Works better than any other dish soap available. Works great on greasy pans and delicate China 😊
Susan A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this Dishwashing Liquid. Smells good and cleans the dishes to a nice shiny clean surface.
Brooke S.
A little does go a lot! Love the smell too :) Just make sure you use a drop per dish so it lasts!
Erica S.
San Bernardino, CA
I prefer the fancier dish soap but my husband thinks that it makes the dishes taste like perfume.
Jordan M.
Columbus, OH
Dawn has always worked great for me. It cleans things really well no matter how dirty they are.
Vanessa M.
Wichita, KS
I don't use anything else! I love how clean it gets my dishes and my dog. It never lets me down!
Brianna S.
Mount Holly, NC
This soap is so super versatile and useful! I use it so much more than just for cleaning dishes!
MISTY S.
Orlando, FL
This is,and will always be the only dish soap I will use in my home. Cuts the grease on my dishes
Rachel L.
Lafayette, LA
Affordable and always cuts the toughest grease. And they save animals with this awesome dish soap
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?