BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kaitlin G.
North Judson, IN
I love Dawn. Ive never had an issue with it! Best dish soap out there. I never have to use elbow grease to get off cooked on food.
Pretty awesome and basic dish soap. It doesn't dry out my hands. It really does remove all the oil. It is affordable and easily available. It doesn't have a weird scent and it gets the job done. My roommate actually uses this dish soap to wash her glasses.
Stephanie M.
Fresno
Absolutely love!! It really cleans up the messes that you leave behind; you can use a little bit of it and it will do it's job!!
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Best soap for any job I use it for cleaning everything around the house its great for cleaning grease out of anything
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
Dawn is the brand I always go for! It's affordable, and always works great. I typically go for the original, but have tried other scents and they all work great. It cleans grease so well, and works great as a cleaner for other household things too!
Tamera D.
Asher, OK
I have tried many other brands over the years and it seems to suds the best As well as cutting the grease . My only concern is how strong it is to breath in while doing dishes or using it seems to have gotten stronger over the years but it is always my first choice in performance
Lakota B.
Greenwood, IN
Dawn is a staple in my house! Works so well on keeping buildup off of bottles, great at getting stuck food off dishes, and when mixed with a little vinegar makes an amazing DIY household cleaner! Great multipurpose stuff!
Jasminee
San Juan, TX
I like using this so much. And my mother too. I won't change this for a different product.
Ashley S.
This is the only dishwashing liquid that I will purchase. I often hand wash items (mostly travel cups) so it is important that I have something that doesn’t dry out my skin. Even though this does not specifically say that it is good for moisturizing, it does a lot better of a job of not stripping your skin than other brands that are supposed to moisturize your skin. Also, it cleans dishes very well. It washes away dirt and grim and leaves your dishes feeling super clean.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Mega Parent Expert
This is the best brand! My roommates and I have a huge jug of dawn and it's lasted forever! You only need a drop or two to get grease and grime off anything. It's my go to dish soap brand for sure, doesn't dry out your hands either.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?